Long Necklaces

anyone know where i can find a longish necklace..,around 25"+ w/ a thiiiin silver or gold chain w/ little charms?

I have started to wear my long necklaces under my arm, like this

attachment.php

hey all! i was thinking of buy some accessories for my mum's birthday present..and i know she really likes those chunky boho beads...so how big is TOO big? saw this really big long bead necklace at sportsgirl which was not bad...and not very cheap as wellz. haha. i'm also worried whether is this an accessory tht she can wear often? like is this large long bead necklace jus a fade or what? thanks for any help in advance! :D

I usually put them around my neck twice which actually looks a lot better. And yes, they tend to strangle me.

I've got a huge amber one , first time I wore it choked me but now I'm used to it , it annoys me when I'm walking though , it won't stay in the middle of my chest.

Do you think long necklaces will stay in style for this S/S 06? Right now I'm loving long necklaces and any necklaces with bigger crosses.

I love this. My dad bought it in Cuba to my mother.
Though i use it for a while.. :blush:

Attachments

• nclc.JPG
    nclc.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 1
desire...
please include the designer and season of the looks posted...

thanks...:flower:

*i think these will go forward for spring 06...

I LOVE long necklace but unfortunately big boobs and long necklaces don't go very well together. Unless, of course, you like the 'dangling over a cliff' look in which case, to each his own. But I just cannot pull them off.

I like long necklaces, it can dress up a casual, simple outfit

Hopefully maximalism stays strong, because I bought a crap-load of long, excessive necklaces. I do think these trends will remain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frikandel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->