Long Necklaces

lemeray said:
Im really sick of those long chunky necklaces

Well.. it doesn't fit everyone. :blush:
But as for me and also others with graceful long neck, i find it pretty and absolutely gorgeous.
Of course there is difference between chunky and chunky. Sometimes i agree with you! :lol: :flower:

As far as I know, Anna Sui's Spring 2006 and Fall 2005 were filled with long necklaces!! I :heart: :heart: :heart: them!

In fact, they're everywhere in her collections!! :blush:
http://www.style.com/fashionshows/powersearch/results?&designer=design_house9&site=style&trend=trend16

I love these necklaces especially...

00070m.jpg
00130m.jpg

Source: Style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Long necklaces are one of my summer essentials, they can spice up the whole outfit.
Sometimes they nearly strangle me, though, especially with heavier ones (I own one that weighs more than half a pound and I can't wear it for a longer time).

Wow yes, absolutely EVERYONE has one, especially these chunky beads ones or pearls but yeah I'm starting to get a little sick of those but I love the really different pretty ones or a multi-colour combo. These long kind of necklaces..they just add so much to an otherwise plain/dull outfit :D

I love long necklaces, I have one that was of my granny, origianl 60's, and I loooove it! I usually match it with a black beads one and I often wear them turned twice around the neck... dunno how to explain it better:P

:woot: i got some pretty ones at H&M and they were with 70% discount too!
I don't know why but now i prefer necklaces to earrings:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adrianadrima
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->