Lazaro And Jack

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Nov 25 2004, 02:05 PM
As recall, the user Amelie had quite a crush on them both. They are very nice, but I oddly prefer Zac Posen, despite the fact that I'm not fond of either of their lines. :rolleyes:
I'm fairly sure that they are a couple, by the way.
[snapback]439625[/snapback]​
hey, here i am...hehe, hmmm, yeh they're hot! i luv them, we have a thread around this place somewhere with heaps more photographs...maybe you could find it purple caz you're the searcher extraordnaire!

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Nov 27 2004, 02:54 AM
Aww, that's sort of touching... :P
[snapback]441080[/snapback]​
Yes, I read that too. I think it was in last month's i-D.
I love their clothes, but personally, I think that dress in the pic w/ Gemma looks eerily similar (dare I say "stolen"?) to one of Gaultier's pieces from the 80's.

I don't like that dress in the picture because it looks like it wouldn't look good on anyone bigger than gemma. look how close it comes in at her knees. and the sort of corsetry on the f ront. blah.

Originally posted by Amélie@Nov 27 2004, 12:38 PM
hey, here i am...hehe, hmmm, yeh they're hot! i luv them, we have a thread around this place somewhere with heaps more photographs...maybe you could find it purple caz you're the searcher extraordnaire!
[snapback]441424[/snapback]​
As much as I really want to find the topic after that ( thank you! :angel: ), I've had no luck as of yet. I'm going to try again when I get home this afternoon... Hopefully this can tide you through until that time.

Attachments

• lazaromarks.jpg
    lazaromarks.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 65
00310f.jpg

00180f.jpg

00290f.jpg

100125891.jpg

its all about hottie jack... love the mix between the polo's and tattoos!

Originally posted by JRSlims@Nov 28 2004, 09:57 PM
its all about hottie jack... love the mix between the polo's and tattoos!
[snapback]442662[/snapback]​

Oh yeah... gotta be Jack :argg:

They dress like every other guy in the world. Boring...

They definitely were a couple but I read somewhere they split up not too long ago. Obviously going down the same route as Dolce & Gabbana where they are still business partners.

I think they are very cute and talented.
I always love their shows

Northern Star said:
They definitely were a couple but I read somewhere they split up not too long ago. Obviously going down the same route as Dolce & Gabbana where they are still business partners.

i have see a pic of the guy that apparently spli them up and he is fugs...i think it was lazaro btw...uhg i feel so weird gossiping about them...

^ what is fugs? :lol: yeah there was a blog writing about this thing between them before

there is a movie with them in it with other designers and they were all part of a contest (maybe 'cfda') a few years ago. i think it's called 'seamless' -- has anyone seen it? is there any way to get it...

^ Yeah, I own it and I keep watching it over and over again. After watching that I'd think they were a couple. They lived together in their work space and even when Jack moved out Lazaro wanted to live with him. They look like such a fun couple. There's a scene where they were invited to dinner and at the end when someone put on music Lazaro started dancing...<3

* I got it through amazon.ca because I had no way to getting a hold of it. I'm also getting Unzipped (by Doug Keeves) soon in the mail.

i think they're both cuties! :P

..and i didn't lose any respect for them after their target line. they did it so well.

they used to be a couple. not they're just working partners. i have seamless too!!!!i couldn't stop watching it. it's so cool!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zyasiagrissom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->