Lazaro And Jack

154m.jpg
i almost fainted!
style.com
i like it becuase from the waist up he seems supe confident but the waist down has something vulnerable, he is....

Wasn't it Derek-social-climber-par-excellence-Blasberg the mystery guy who had an affair with one of the boys?

yeah it is derek blasberk, and there are a couple images of the three together on wire image but i dont have an account. i think derek balsberg (kidding) kinda looks like an UGLY jack, without the tats but maybe a bit more witty...

derek blasberg is a pseudo- socialite / writer...

Last edited by a moderator:
Yuck. Derek Fatsberg is all sorts of fug. I don't know what Lazaro was thinking...?

I just met them :blush:

Well, I met Lazaro but saw Jack. I went to Nordstrom (in Topanga, CA) just for the hell of it today w/ my mom and we saw all the runway samples from F/W 07-08. We were admiring them and wondering why this Nordstrom had the runway clothing on display when a sales associate came up to us and told us that they were coming in at 1. We came back at one and there was this whole thing w/ a dj (that looked like benjamin cho lol) and models wearing the samples and they came out and I was such a fangirl. Jack seemed very aloof and wasn't as chatty as Lazaro so I was too shy to approach him but I did talk to Lazaro and got my picture with him and he was so nice it was awesome :ninja:.

and they are both gorgeous in person

Last edited by a moderator:
So far they are probably the most interesting thing concerning PS. Well, Jack being the first.

didn't anyone post the article about them being bought by valentino...?
:huh:

it's kind of a big deal and I cannot find it here...
:unsure:

I'm just wondering why no one really likes Proenza Schouler?

I personally really like the clothes, espeically the last couple collections, even though resort was dissapointing and dull.

ok, so i read their interview in pop, and it kind of canged my perspective on them...I guess i will just appreciate the clothes now...

I met them at the library and I approached them to give my congrats and jack seemed very snobby and Lazaro was very nice and answered questions and stuff like that. I was so turned off by jack after I met them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zyasiagrissom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->