Lena Dunham

NEW YORK, NY - JUNE 17: Lena Dunham attends the 'Landline' New York screening during the BAMcinemaFest 2017 at BAM Harvey Theater on June 17, 2017 in New York City. (Photo by Nicholas Hunt/Getty Images)
ejLt4rW.jpg

On a hanger, this would look passable, even good. But not on her. Not with that slouchy body language.

LENA DUNHAM Out with Her Dogs in New York 07/07/2017

credit: hawtcelebs

^ Should we give her boyfriend a little recognition too, along with the dogs? :lol:

The dogs, yes, they're adorable! But the guy? Lol. No comment.
Nice ensemble, but next to that guy it looks like they've just rolled out of bed.

Also, not sure this colour and cut is working for her.

He looks like he got dressed like a totally normal guy who's going to get coffee and walk the dogs :wink:

Considering the occasion, I like Lena's look.

Lena Dunham attends Lenny 2nd Anniversary Party at The Jane Hotel on September 15, 2017 in New York City.
wwINIp8.jpg

eLeFTiq.jpg

zimbio​

I've noticed that it's not so much the clothes that she's wearing, but more her poor posture.

I've noticed it's not so much her poor posture, but other people judging her, that bothers me :wink:

Lena Dunham attends HBO's Official Golden Globe Awards After Party at Circa 55 Restaurant on January 7, 2018 in Los Angeles, California.
jCapCrh.jpg

GxfD4sL.jpg

zimbio​

Lena Dunham at the American Songbook Gala in NYC, May 29, 2018
4CBDA47000000578-0-image-m-8_1527641610031.jpg

dailymail.co.uk​

She should wear more bias cut skirts and dresses, this looks nice on her. Also glad there's not a tattoo in sight.

out and about together on Wednesday (July 11) in Los Angeles
fKul6mW.jpg

o1pBw9w.jpg

nfeqAFg.jpg

justjared​

I like the shoes ... the rest makes her look 20 years older. Give the dress to granny ...

Lena Dunham attends The 2019 Met Gala Celebrating Camp: Notes on Fashion at Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 06, 2019 in New York City.
oBvB9hy.jpg

g0UbVFb.jpg

WnRznBv.jpg

NnNmFed.jpg

45TE9ZK.jpg

zimbio​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm