Girls (HBO)

the episode that just happened was really good imo. When Hannah has those scenes where she is yelling at someone or being very serious, those are when I find her to be less annoying

I loved that last episode, Jorma was amazing.

Hannah outfit was probably the worst thing I've ever seen.

that yellow shirt with no bra, then the shorts, i give her props for wearing that stuff lollllllll

Yesterday's episode was good! I disliked the past couple of episodes. This one was a redeemer.

I've tried watching this show because a lot of my friends were praising it as being very funny, realistic and relatable... I watched the whole of the first season (thankfully it's short) and it left me cold. I found it very pretentious and a boring depiction of unrelatable first world problems with very unlikable characters. To each their own, I guess.

I didn't like that last episode even though the fight between Jessa and her husband was funny.

I think that most of the nudity in this show is unnecessary and it feels forced.

I really liked the 4th episode of this season. I can't stand how childish Hannah and Marni are... And I feel bad for Jessa and Charlie. But I found Ray and Shoshannah were too cute ^_^

(the 5th though is just the worst... :ninja:)

last night epi, ok WOW, i didnt need to see that much of Hannah, and I wasnt quite sure WHAT the point to the epi was, or was it just me?

^Yep, it was really bad, cringeworthy for most of the time. And that breakdown? Eeek, so much second hand embarrassment!

i know i was like WTF are you doing, your sitting there with a hot guy, who really only wanted you there for ONE thing, SEX and your talking about your feelings & his lolllllllllllll, and did we really need to see her nude so much, come on, i swear if i have to see her boobs again i swear ill scream

I know there's a lot of criticism about her being naked all the time, but it was this last episode where I thought it was unnecessarily too much.
All and all, a dissapointing episode, especially after the high of last week :(

The whole second season is horrible sofar, cant believe its the same series, wonder what went wrong, the caracters motivations are just so implausible now....I think I cant spare any more attention for the series anymore.

some people are theorizing the episode is a dream. i'm not sure myself. :blink:

The last episode was awful. Too much Hannah I was suffering. And seriously, what's with all nakedness? I can't stand one more look and Hannah's naked body.

i think the episodes are getting better and better the one with the doctor made me uncomfortable but the ending was very meaningful. I liked Sunday's as well because it was very realistic in both Hanna and Marni's cases

I liked the last one too, especially after last week's fiasco lol :P

the last scene with them lying to each other about what they were doing, so the other didnt appear boring was relistic to me, loved it, and how Hannah's ex defended her, after her treatment of him, thought that was sweet but thats me :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->