Leopard Coats

ShelbyC

Reaction score
The new trend.
Who likes this trend??

I don't like it. I'm not a fan animal prints. But I'd like to hear everyone's input :smile:

leopard print is timeless...the magazines just decide to coin it as a trend when they're bored IMHO...just find that old pic of kate moss and voila, everyone wants leopard again

Well I will always find that animal prints tend to ebb and flow in the popular culture. They're in! They're out! They're chic! They're trashy!

But they're always around.

Personally, I think a whole coat of print is just gaudy.

leopard print is timeless but i still think it's a trend because it is suddenly everywhere again. my sister thinks leopard print is trashy, but i am obsessed.

Is it new? I have had my leopard print trench coat for about 6 years now. As long as you keep the rest of your outfit simple,then it looks great.

Like someone pointed out, Kate Moss is in one as any given time. I thought it was weird to see it mentioned as a trend. I have to admit, while I generally tend to dislike animal prints, leopard is the only one I ever see that I could like depending on the item.

I am going forward to the tiger print-like my chloe sevigny for opening ceremony tiger print cardigan

I love it!! And I've been searching for the perfect vintage leopard coat for yearssss!!!!

I love it too... and its def a trend in the UK just now as a lot of the trend shops like top shop or new look have it in! I think leopard can look great in coats, fur mainly... but not so sure about it for like belts, shoes or shirts... but dont rule it out!

I think leapord print is so like paitent leather... you can wear it and look classy or wear it and look tacky depending on how you wear it up...

Im like raerae... would love a vintage fur leopard coat... not to fussed on the cheap plasticy faux fur coats... so if anyone has any ideas please shout!!!

i thought its always been around...
from another forum...i saw Mira Duma (russian IT girl) wore a leopard fur coat..she looked really good in that pic. some ppl were bit upset about it. well...ppl said russians love fur...

I love it too... and its def a trend in the UK just now as a lot of the trend shops like top shop or new look have it in! I think leopard can look great in coats, fur mainly... but not so sure about it for like belts, shoes or shirts... but dont rule it out!

I think leapord print is so like paitent leather... you can wear it and look classy or wear it and look tacky depending on how you wear it up...

Im like raerae... would love a vintage fur leopard coat... not to fussed on the cheap plasticy faux fur coats... so if anyone has any ideas please shout!!!

I agree with you 100%! A few months ago I found the perfect leopard fur coat, but I couldn't order it because I live in the Netherlands!!! :(

If I come across one again, I'll let you know :wink:

Even though I'm not a huge fan of animal prints. Leopard printed coats never really went away.

I think it depends on the print and the make of the coat. If not made nicely they can look really cheap. But otherwise I think they are cute, not something I would wear though

jeannedamas.blogspot.com

Attachments

• DSC_0381.JPG
    DSC_0381.JPG
    227.5 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_0391.JPG
    DSC_0391.JPG
    162.8 KB · Views: 23
OH I really love love love that coats !!!!! but This coats are exhausted in Spain, well in Valencia sure! :(

I just love leopard print full stop! I already have a vintage leopard print coat, but I bought a new one today which I love and will get lots of wear from. They are really versatile as they can be so easily dressed up or down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->