Levis Skinner Jeans

softgrey said:
love the pics tangerine...i'd love to see more...
I think this style is called Patsy...
img10171024526.jpeg

img10171020532.jpeg

more details of style "Mary-Lou" (same as 2nd and 3rd style in my first examples)
img10171024515.jpeg

img10171273791.jpeg

i don't find it surprising at all that you're getting those pictures from rakuten, tangerine. the japanese love american anything :heart:

nice jacket!

img10171020534.jpeg

img10171020540.jpeg

Believe it or not, Levis Red is really hard to find in SF (original home of Levis, and site of their flagship store in Union Square.) :rolleyes:

brian said:
i don't find it surprising at all that you're getting those pictures from rakuten, tangerine. the japanese love american anything :heart:
I'm reading William Gibson's Pattern Recognition, have you read it? If so then you know about the otaku and Buzz Rickson's.
buzzma1jacket.jpg

brian said:
well I don't know about that , but the Japanese are certinly the most intrested in creativety in clothing, and teh levi's Red line is by far the most creative line.:heart:

Red Line
LER0193a.jpg
LER0176b.jpg

LER0176c.jpg
LER0181a.jpg

Spacemiu said:
well I don't know about that , but the Japanese are certinly the most intrested in creativety in clothing, and teh levi's Red line is by far the most creative line.:heart:
agreed.. :flower:

What more affordable Levis would you recommend?

tangerine said:
img10171020534.jpeg

img10171020540.jpeg

Believe it or not, Levis Red is really hard to find in SF (original home of Levis, and site of their flagship store in Union Square.) :rolleyes:

i was told that it's not being sold in the US anymore... :huh: :unsure: :cry:

how did i miss all these great pictures?!?!... :woot:
thanks everyone!... :heart:

loving the jacket...and the jeans space posted... :flower:

I'm in desparate need of Levi's jeans...What's the price range of Red line in northen Europe, anyone?

pointup said:
What more affordable Levis would you recommend?

go to a thrift store and buy used ones for $20... :wink: :innocent:

Yeah. That is where I get my jeans. Although the Levi Heshers and Skinners I do have I got from bluefly.com and they are usually half priced (and much more affordable).

Mutterlein said:
Yeah. That is where I get my jeans. Although the Levi Heshers and Skinners I do have I got from bluefly.com and they are usually half priced (and much more affordable).
I got some Skinners from bluefly.com once and they were much too small, I would guess two sizes. Do they always run that small, in your (or anyone's) experience?

tangerine said:
I got some Skinners from bluefly.com once and they were much too small, I would guess two sizes. Do they always run that small, in your (or anyone's) experience?
I have heshers that run a little big, I have other ones that run on the small side

tangerine said:
i think that they are geared towards the junior market...so i think the sizing is generally smaller for that style...
so i would say yes...they run smaller...
i wound up with a larger size and then i had the waist taken in... :flower:
other wise they are either too tight in the waist or too big... :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->