Lily Donaldson

^ Is it really so surprising that she doesn't have a showcard? So many of Lily's contemporaries have basically retired from fashion week, and there can be any number of reasons why. The schedule is too hectic, they have other work/contracts during that time... I don't think it's any coincidence that Lily stopped doing a lot of catwalk as soon as she started branding herself as a "sexy" model. She might not be a sample size anymore, not the mention that there's little left for her to achieve on the catwalk. She's done everything.

Though I'm confused along with narcyza about why she would have a Storm showcard if she's not participating, while IMG doesn't include her with the same result.

H&M again :wink: Is it new? Now she's more blonde I think ;p

I saw Lily in new Cubus' video on TV. She looks really good.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ i've never really seen lily with brown hair, looks cool! though she must be back to blonde now.

Is the Bloomingdale's catalogue available online? I can't seem to find it anywhere. :unsure:

TSKeI3O.jpg

Facebook | Bloomingdale's

Bal Harbour Magazine Fall 2013 - HQ

Up On the Roof
Photographer: Nagi Sakai
Stylist: Sarah Gore-Reeves

"Meet Lily Donaldson"
Photography: Rush Zimmerman

balharbourdigital.com

One image is missing from the editorial. It won't upload, no matter what site I use. :doh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Missing image from Bal Harbour Magazine editorial:

alteredagency.com

'Mademoiselle C' cocktail party at Pavillon Ledoyen on October 1, 2013 in Paris, France.

grazia.es

^Absolutely divine! Never thought we would see her at Vionnet this morning but it felt so good.

What a treat to see Lily at Paris fashion week!

HQ - MADEMOISELLE C Screening After Party, October 1 2013, Paris

bfanyc.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
modeket
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->