Lily Donaldson

Lily sold her apartment in Manhattan, didn't she? So I believe her presence in NY means something.

Gabriel29 you're so lucky guy! :wink: She looks fantastic and so fresh.

Lily sold her apartment in Manhattan, didn't she? So I believe her presence in NY means something.
The recent Telegraph article called her a New York-based model, so even if she did sell that apartment, it seems she still lives there. Though I think she did keep it, in the end. It looks like part of her recent Dossier editorial was shot there.

I wonder why she moved back. She was in fact living in London when she had her horse-riding accident.

Love the photo, Gabriel29! Thanks for posting. :flower:

Cubus behind the scenes GIF

tumblr_mshvnu2I9s1qdfkvmo1_400.gif
tumblr_mshvmq8xT41qdfkvmo1_400.gif

tumblr | iluvitwhenya

Lily Donaldson attends "Mademoiselle C" New York Premiere at Florence Gould Hall on September 6, 2013 in New York City.

zimbio.com

instagram | boy_nam

She looks fantastic :wub:

I'd like see her at any show in NY.. Anna Sui or Ralph Lauren.

NYC "Mademoiselle C" After Party

style.com, thehollywoodreporter.com, bfanyc.com

Thanks for posting! :flower:

Another preview from Bloomingdale's:

acb109aa172411e3893322000a1f9ca0_7.jpg

instagram | ralphsiciliano

KAREN ELSON and JOHAN LINDEBERG Host Musical Performance By Karen In Celebration of their Photo Collaboration and the Launch of the 7th BLK DNM Wild Poster, September 7, 2013

vogue.fr, bfanyc.com

Last edited by a moderator:
NEW YORK, NY - SEPTEMBER 08: Model Lily Donaldson attends the Diane Von Furstenberg After Show Dinner at The Diller - Von Furstenberg Building on September 8, 2013 in New York City.

bfanyc.com, zimbio.com, instagram | dvf

Alexander Wang Spring 2014 After Party

vogue.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
modeket
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->