'little Marc' by Marc Jacobs

as unpractical as the idea of babby designer clothes is I am always happy to see them.:blush: :smile:

i love baby clothes. i'll be checking back into this thread...

ot: i'd love to see what chalayan would do with baby clothes...hopefully they'd morph as the child grows. :P

Seems very cute, and refreshingly simple. Love the dog too! :P

Thanks for the topic, Lena; it's a pleasant break from "serious" designer wear!

kimair said:
$395 for a sweater your kid is going to outgrow in 2 months? :ninja:

i love marc and all but jeez!

thanks for posting lena :flower:

Best get the large & roll up the sleeves :wink: Love the little kid in the picture and his Little Rascals cowlick ... my little brother used to watch the reruns every day and slick up his hair like that :heart:

Honestly, I think buying designer anything in kids clothes is just plain stupid... Kids grow out of clothes in like 2 seconds.

actually, i think buying designer's clothes is stupid for any age ..:P

much welcome tott :heart:

what a great idea travolta ..chalayan baby and junya baby could be super to see

yea i agree...

is there going to be a runway show for this collection? :smile:

if so, there is going to be a war between huggies and pampers for rights to sponsorship...

Lena said:

much welcome tott :heart:

what a great idea travolta ..chalayan baby and junya baby could be super to see

Good point.. I don't own any :lol:

For a second there the title came off as if the thread was about his genitalia...

drexl said:
For a second there the title came off as if the thread was about his genitalia...

you have a dirty little mind there drexl :D

thanks, lena ^_^ ...junya would be good too. i'm thinking puffy cloud like jackets like his spring milkmaid collection... chalayan's price point isn't usually so bad, right? maybe for his diffusion line...you could minaturize those dungarees he made for kids..

btw. i agree buying designer clothes is stupid too. i love thinking and looking at them, but i'm content w/ that... for now. :innocent:

bad idea, i'd say, i dont like it. he should stick to what he does best - designing women's accessories!

Lena said:
But don't you make designer clothes, Lena? Why would you want to encourage stupidity....?

^^...i was thinking the same thing...
and why be on a FASHION forum then...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warholy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->