Marc Jacobs in rehab..

fashionista-ta said:
Now that is most interesting ... if true, extremely nice spin from Duffy ... I wonder if there's anything about this in his contract? :innocent:

the fashion industry has the greatest spin doctors...................
and no it wont affect his contract.
he probably wont be leaving LV anytime soon
as they own almost all of his company........ and LV has been a huge success under his direction.

zamb said:
the fashion industry has the greatest spin doctors...................
and no it wont affect his contract.
he probably wont be leaving LV anytime soon
as they own almost all of his company........ and LV has been a huge success under his direction.

Not what I meant ... I was just thinking that if I were LVMH & renegotiating his contract (most esp seeing how he has grown since moving to Paris/changing his lifestyle), I would put a little clause in there about how if he falls off the wagon, LVMH can request he take steps necessary to climb back on :wink: Certainly he is a golden goose & they want him producing ...

ilaughead said:
*cough* Maybe he'll pull a Nicole Richie and get rid of all the bad influences in his life (AKA-Most every celebrity who sits in the front row of his shows)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I do wish him luck, though.

geeeeeeeeze, i had no idea he was
on drugs to begin with...but i hope he
gets well soon...those clothes aren't gonna design themselves!

hoping for a speedy recovery!!!:important

Sooooo Sad news...

I hope he gets better soon.

He get trhoug.

that's a bad news but it is good for him to realize his problem and do sth. to get over it!!
hope he recovers soon

ilaughead said:
*cough* Maybe he'll pull a Nicole Richie and get rid of all the bad influences in his life (AKA-Most every celebrity who sits in the front row of his shows)

I don't think I'd wish on anyone that they "pull a Nicole Richie" :lol:

thats surprising.
i never knew he struggled with drugs. :/
well good luck, marc.

its funny, because the first time he hit rehab he was not a household name at all, and now he is, so he has to deal with much more publicly. I am sad, but I can't say I am surprised. It was remarkable he stayed sober this long working in fashion. But when you date hookers and loose 25+ pounds out of no where, its not exactly alarming to hear you are using again. I really hope he has a speedy, lasting recovery! oh and I hope he stops looking so Chelsea, grows out the hair, and puts the glasses back on. but that is, of course, all secondary to his health.

good luck....
and when i remember all those journalists telling he looked "soo great and beautiful these recent days"... what a sad face i'm doing!

Glad he took control of his situation before it was too late. That's very honorable of him. I hope he gets better soon; recovery is a horrible thing for anyone.

good for him but i hope he wil hold on again .. not just like britney .. but for me tno no no rehab because there is nothing he can teach me...

A lot of people are speculating that the boyfriend he just broke up with has a lot to do with this drug habit he incurred.

I really hope for the best, on the other hand, his collections havent suffered, in my opinion.

I'm sure it's sad for those who know him. For me, it's just sad that they can't teach him how to design in rehab.

I tried to post this thread in the gossip place simultaneously. now i know why.

I hope he'll be fine...

Prince of Cats: hilarious! I'm not very crazy about his lines either, but occassionally I come across a gem or two...Je deteste those ridiculous, big, craft-style buttons and bows. Hideous.

On the other hand, I do tend to enjoy his work for LV.

Hope he will be alright. :(

Thanks Lena for posting this in Designers&Collections. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->