Live Streaming F/W 2017

dodencebt

Reaction score
Let's start this season!

Raf Simons' runway debut as Chief Creative Officer of Calvin Klein. Watch the Fall 2017 Calvin Klein Men’s + Women’s RTW show, live from New York Fashion Week at 10am EST. calvinklein.com
Calvin Klein on Google

On Instagram they said "Stay posted to watch the show live", maybe it will be on Instagram live only?

is the Wang stream showing up for anyone?

is the Wang stream showing up for anyone?

Yep, but it hasn't started yet.

Edit: are you guys sure? You have to press play, and then you see 4 different cameras. It might just be super dark which is why you don't see people moving.

For tomorrow I have found the following:

Prabal Gurung
will be live at fashionweekonline (a great place btw for live NY shows, but there are live streams not presented there)
And Altuzarra seems to live on their webpage, at least it says it'll be live in the window that pops up where yo can sign up and get an reminder and on their instagram. :flower:

Anyone know anything about ODLR, haven't they streamed in the past?

Tomorrows live streams:

Carolina Herrera: livestream.com/CarolinaHerrera/Fall2017
Proenza Schouler: fashionweekonline.com/live
Zadig and Voltaire: zadig-et-voltaire.com

Also a show (sheri hill) on fashionweekonline, but is not listed on nowfashion, so don't hold me to it.

since we don't have a schedule post, i guess i'll just ask here: are rodarte not showing this season? they're nowhere on nowfashion.com's schedule for nyfw

Rodarte designers Kate and Laura Mulleavy announced the label will no longer show at NYFW. This season, they will host an intimate presentation at Paris Fashion Week and moving forward, Rodarte's shows will align the Couture Week schedule in Paris.

harpersbazaar.com

No idea about Vera Wang and Boss though.

clever: he turned the audience into the models at the end. loved the coats. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andreagmanili
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->