Loewe F/W 2016.17 : Liya Kebede & Jackson Wakefield by Steven Meisel

poison84

Reaction score
Loewe F/W 2016.17 : Liya Kebede by Steven Meisel

wwd

God, it really bothers me that this campaign always comes out BEFORE the show...... That cat bag is heinous :sick:

tis campaing are si boring

mhhh.... what is she wearing??? a fishing net:o:wacko:

I love that photo of Liya! She looks like the queen she is...
And her by Meisel again is great.

I'm not really into the others pictures. It's quite disturbing to see those Loewe ads in Paris. It looks weird/out of place. I was thinking about how it could be weird for parisian who doesn't care about fashion to see a black & white picture of a guy with no clothes on and a big logo...

I don't really understand it myself IRL...

I love Meisel's ad work for Loewe! And Liya indeed looks regal!
(the cat bag is kinda cute...)

Already FW?! it´s not even spring yet!
I do like the art direction and Liya´s pic :smile:

She looks gorgeous but this looks like the menswear.

I'm super tired of his campaigns for Loewe. He is so pretentious.

Same as the Raquel campaign no? Great model + great photographer producing really pretentious imagery.

That cat bag looks like some novelty toy from my local asian supermarket, so i'm kind of into it lol.

I see they're selling invisible clothes for men now. It's a nice pic but why is it being used as a clothing ad?

^I actually think fashion ads don't try to sell (of course they do); but they are more focused in creating a certain image about a brand in people's mind. And JW thinks that doing this sort of pretentious advertising people will get the idea Loewe is cool and hip (this word is super 2002, no?). And, to be honest, they are being quite successful at it.

BTW, that cat creeps the hell out of me, my gawwwd.

Last edited by a moderator:
God, it really bothers me that this campaign always comes out BEFORE the show...... That cat bag is heinous :sick:

It isn't a bag but a necklace , nonetheless, it's neither appealing nor interesting in my opion

LIYA looks stunning and also the clothes!
In my own opinion, it's better than Raquels' even i love raquel.

I thought the cat was a bag but I just saw the runway pics and it´s a necklace?! WTH? :doh:

Stunning picture of Liya.

But I just want to see it when every other brand releases their campaigns.

Does Loewe advertise in magazines?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
burgerdays
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->