London Fashion Week S/S 06 schedule September 18-22

Thanks for the info. That's too bad, I've never been, but London seems like a cool, cutting edge type place.

Maybe it will change soon. Is it at a new venue? If so, did they change it to try to entice more ppl to come out?

randle lee said:
I read that Kate Moss, Naomi, Lily Cole and some of the other models that are from there do the shows. Something like Januel doing Carribean fashion week; supporting their town.

Maybe some of you fashion buffs know why some don't view London shows as important as the obvious others.

Lilliane and Louise Pedersen tend to do London. Alot of new faces start their- it's great for exposure.

will watch GILEs and GHARANI STROK live
shame temperley is in NY this season. they had a great show last season :(

^ leyla is looking foreward to seeing Donatella at Giles :wink:

I found this in Vogue which may be of help to people trying to pull off a gatecrash into the shows:

It's time for London Fashion Week-end again. it will be held in association with elizabeth arden at the natural history meseum between september 22-25 - head there for bargainous autumn pieces from a host of hip designers. Tickets cost from £10 each and are strictly limited. call 0870 890 0097 or visit Londonfashionweekend.com

B) You all love me, I know

^ that isnt tickets to the shows.......
thats the weekend after the shows where you can go and buy the runway samples

Argh, some of my tickets came in the post on Friday! Can't wait, even though I'll prolly end up giving the tickets away.

Thanks randle_lee. Jamie?! :shock: and you got tickets for the fashion weekend?! Wow, pigs can fly

Hye Park Lover said:
Thanks randle_lee. Jamie?! :shock: and you got tickets for the fashion weekend?! Wow, pigs can fly

:doh: I've already had a few PMs from people asking me can they have them :/ I'm not gonna go, do you want them?

Mr.Jamie said:
:doh: I've already had a few PMs from people asking me can they have them :/ I'm not gonna go, do you want them?

WOW! HELL YEAH :woot: You didn't even need to ask!:heart: :heart:

I love you love you love you love you!:heart: :D :heart: :woot: :D I am going to karma you and love-bomb you for the entire week :woot:

I'm seriously looking forward to C.Neoon...Clara Kraetsch & Doreen Schulz are doing some very creative things at the moment...it's so different from everything else at present, and I'm really enjoying it.

Robert Cary-Williams is another i'm looking forward too...Customers own property, Fashion East and what Richard Nicoll contributes...Preen, The Fashion Fringe competition should be interesting...Aswell as TopShop...

Unconditional usually have some interesting stuff too see, very wearable.

Speaking about topshop...since they have decided to bribe these young designers into designing for them, they are now using those creations as part of their 'unique' line...which has gone on sale or will go on sale at Opening Ceremony in New York at 15% more than in TopShop...cheeky.

I'm also looking at Ashish carefully, I liked what they did with their last spring|summer collection...they're just so extravagant...but sometimes odd pieces just really click.

I'm beginning to take notice of emma cook a little more too...

It should be an interesting show...better than what New York has to offer anyway, IMO! lol.

Unique is gonna be a HUGE show.......berkley square

Jiles Deacon has already confirmed Linda Evangelista, jessica stam, Erin Wasson, Natasha Poly

show list for giles

linda e
shalom
erin wasson
stam
sasha p
tasha tilberg
erin wasson

no natasha poly now

all others are from DNA

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics