Lost

We have Lost here in Australia but we are so behind the US so I was forced to use Limewire to download :innocent:

I love Josh Holloway (Sawyer)

Attachments

• sawyer.jpg
    sawyer.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 170
spoiler if u havent watched the season finale. dont read any further. STOP! ok go on.
---
^ omg its that black swoosh thing that was taking Locke down into that hole in the season finale!

i AGree Tinuviel. I wanna know what the heck happens next! whens the next new episode?

oa_front-letter1a.jpg

I so LOVE Lost...the polar bear is in my head all the time...whyyy is there a polar bear on the island?
and Charlie...I so love Charlie! :heart: and Boone!

Tinuviel said:
For those of you who have already watched the season finale of Lost, click on the link and pay close attention to the engine, you'll notice something creepy. The video is not doctored.
For those of you who haven't been through season one and don't like spoilers, don't click.

http://oak.cats.ohiou.edu/~ms322801/lostturbineenhanced.gif

What was creepy about that? The engine blew up... did i miss something...or not look hard enough:ermm:

Also, what is that purple script above? and where did it come from?

Man, can't wait for the show to start back up again:bounce:

Look slightly above the engine. You'll see something. I checked it on my friend's dvd and it's there also, so not a fake. You watched the last episode right? Didn't you notice the shadowy thing?

fer pete's sake lol, don't focus on Jack and the girl, focus on the engine, there's a black streak flying down at the engine and it seems to make it explode. In the last episode you see this black smoky streak going through the jungle and you see strange faces in the smoke during the explosion when they save locke from whatever was dragging him. It's clear as clear in the video, actually there are two streaks, one directly above the engine, one flying at side. i hope I haven't spoiled it for anyone who hasn't watched the whole season yet.

loool I didn't focus on Jack! :wink: and I saw that black thing, but I thought that was meant to be there.
and I saw the faces in the smoke on the episode...

That was creepy wasn't it? There's speculation that it's little nano bots that can take on any shape or something to that effect. *shrugs* Can't wait for fall!

omg...there is ALOT of speculation when it comes to LOST!
but...the number 1 question for me is: why was there a polar bear on the island? has it anything to do with the comic Walt was reading?! what do you think?

I think Walt manifested the polar bear somehow. They focused on the comic so it must be. Remember he was reading about birds in some nature book and his stepdad wouldn't pay him attention? A bird crashed into the window, and his stepdad obviously thought he did it.

yeah I also think that. because isn't there a second polar bear? and he also appears after Walt read the comic? or did I dream that?!

I'm absolutely addicted to LOST! :buzz:

Here in Brazil we're up to episode #21.... Episode #22 is gonna air this monday, can't wait!!:bounce:

yeah, LOST makes you addicted. because there are so many secrets and you all want to know them...so many questions without an answer...I love that.

Season 2 promo pics
The cast:

Attachments

• b7g8rn.jpg
    b7g8rn.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 2
  • b7g8t0.jpg
    b7g8t0.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 3
  • b7g8z8.jpg
    b7g8z8.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 3