Lost

I can't WAIT for Season 2! It doesn't start until Wednesday here. . .so far away!

For those who've seen the new episode. For those who haven't it's not that spoiler-y. :flower:

from justjared.blogspot.com:

"LOST FANS! Betcha didn't understand what Walt was muttering to Shannon yesterday during the season premiere of Lost. Well, we do now! Someone reversed the audio containing Walt's words and it appears to say "DON'T PRESS THE BUTTON. NO, BUTTON'S BAD." LISTEN HERE. AHHHHHH, SUPER CREEPY! DON'T DIE, SHANNON. DON'T PRESS THE BUTTON!! Oh yes, and if you don't know, the guy from the hatch, Desmond, is played by new cast member Henry Ian Cusick. The below picture is the octogan logo that appears on his jumpsuit, medicine cabinet, walls of the hatch and computer. What does it mean?

And check this. Desmond's drug vials read -- CR 4-81516-23 42, FOR INJECTION, 30ml Multiple Dose Vial, Rx-1. Do those numbers look familiar at all? CREEPY! One more thing, promise. Remember the girl Sarah in the hospital who broke her spine and moved Jack to tears after miraculously moving her toes? The guy Sarah drove her car into was named Mr. Rutherford. AHEM! Shannon and Boone's father! AHHHH! Thanks Audrey.

UPDATE :: Do remember that Shannon's mother owns a wedding dress business. Perhaps that's where the bride-to-be was headed! Thanks Alan."

So basically, everything/everyone's connected!

Thanks Tinu :flower: I just watched that ep last night... I knew Desond would be in the hatch after he told Jack that's he'd see him in another lifetime... plus the fact he was mixing a sports drink

I can't wait for episode 2. :woot: I like Desmond so far, but I want to know why he's there. :shifty:

Warning: Major spoilerage if this theory is true, and it sounds very feasible! If you don't want to know, don't click. :innocent:

"LOST FANS! 4 8 15 16 23 42. Care to know the story behind the numbers? Believe it or not but don't shoot the messenger!"

:shock:

Here in Belgium they 've just show episode nr1 :woot: (we're far behind with this show I know)But I'm so excited!! this is going to be great B)

Tinuviel said:
Warning: Major spoilerage if this theory is true, and it sounds very feasible! If you don't want to know, don't click. :innocent:

"LOST FANS! 4 8 15 16 23 42. Care to know the story behind the numbers? Believe it or not but don't shoot the messenger!"

this guys theory is not true b/c when people asked him where they can find the book, its isp #, and stuff like that, he couldnt answer them.

lets list all of the connections with the numbers! here are the ones i can remember
-the plane is flight 815

lol i know thats not much but i know there are more!
-

Tinuviel said:

I'm so tempted! But I'm going to (try) to remain spoiler-free for now. :innocent:

julesrules815 said:
lets list all of the connections with the numbers! here are the ones i can remember
-the plane is flight 815

- They're all on the hatch.
- Hurley used them on his winning lottery ticket.

Those are the only two things I can think of right now, but I'll look for more when I finally get Season 1 Monday. :buzz:

sorry but I missed a BIG chunk of the first season..

Who is Desmond.. I know he's the guy in the hatch but what other episodes did he appear in besides the season 2 finale?

CharlottefromCA said:
sorry but I missed a BIG chunk of the first season..

Who is Desmond.. I know he's the guy in the hatch but what other episodes did he appear in besides the season 2 finale?

you mean the season 2 premiere? anyway, he wasnt in any other episodes.

I didn't know where else to post these pics of Evangeline Lilly (from jjb)

Attachments

• lilly001.jpg
    lilly001.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 0
  • lilly003.jpg
    lilly003.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 0
  • lilly004.jpg
    lilly004.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 2
  • lilly005.jpg
    lilly005.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 1
^omg! i saw her in an ad for a dating service or something. the ones you see in the back of magazines. lol

polka_dot said:
I'm so tempted! But I'm going to (try) to remain spoiler-free for now. :innocent:

Don't worry, that is not a spoiler. The theory and the French guy mentioned in that link don't exist in real world. Therefore, that is just some theory cooked up by fans.B)

^ geez why would someone bother to make that up? :rolleyes: well it would've been cool if it were true.

oh and as for connections with the numbers, there are 16 survivors no?

i just thought of another connection! on the wall in the hatch, the number 108 is written. that is the sum of all the numbers added together

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->