Louis Vuitton A/Winter 2004 Paris

ebowleg

Reaction score
The LV man himself...

capt.par13203071601.france_fashion_par132.jpg

and Tiiu...

capt.par13703071605.france_fashion_par137.jpg

Looks good so far. Predictable, but good. But that Monogram fur scarf is pretty :sick:.

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Mar 7th, 2004 - 12:03 pm
i agree with chickonspeed...that scarf :sick:
I agree with you both :sick: :sick: :sick:

I do like this mongram bag though...a very classic shape, it makes the LV monogram look better :unsure:

Good god. I didn't even notice this. Look at Hana's right leg in that picture. :shock: I don't wanna turn this into another Hana debate thread but isn't it a tad alarming that her leg is the same girth from hip bone to ankle?

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Mar 7th, 2004 - 1:53 pm
Good god. I didn't even notice this. Look at Hana's right leg in that picture. :shock: I don't wanna turn this into another Hana debate thread but isn't it a tad alarming that her leg is the same girth from hip bone to ankle?
I know :sick: Poor girl.

So far the show looks great...except for that scarf.

tad broing :rolleyes:

hmm still kind of ncie, the sarf is beyond bad.

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Mar 7th, 2004 - 1:53 pm
:shock: :shock: :shock: :cry: that is scary, and sad :unsure: I hope she's alright

I hate the scarf, but other than that I'm surprised by how good this collection looks :flower:

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Mar 7th, 2004 - 1:03 pm
not only did the animal die... it had to suffer the process of being monogrammed.

:sick: if it were alive, it'd be having an identity crisis :wink:

That scarf is horrendous. :wacko:

I didn't like the collection that much at all.. but that's not saying much, because I don't like anything coming from Louis Vuitton lately. It's all pretty tacky and over-logoed. :doh:

Originally posted by luna+Mar 7th, 2004 - 3:09 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(luna @ Mar 7th, 2004 - 3:09 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pradaromance12@Mar 7th, 2004 - 1:03 pm
not only did the animal die... it had to suffer the process of being monogrammed.

:sick: if it were alive, it'd be having an identity crisis :wink: [/b][/quote]
:cry:

I'm gonna have to agree with you Prep...

I'm not really loving these designs.

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Mar 7th, 2004 - 7:39 pm
Looks good so far. Predictable, but good. But that Monogram fur scarf is pretty :sick:.
hehehe actually i quite love the huge monogram scarf, makes me laugh, its ironic.

i think this is one of the strongest Mark for LV collections ever,
maybe i love it because of the make up and hair are really adorable (mainly because they match my own style heheehehe)

anti fur or not, this is one of the BEST fur coats of the entire season, also like the shoes here :heart: even the bag seems not the usual tackiness :innocent:

r1284645127.jpg

I can't really tell if I like it or not...I do like Hana's look shes so cute and skinny.

Originally posted by Lena+Mar 7th, 2004 - 4:11 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lena @ Mar 7th, 2004 - 4:11 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-chickonspeed@Mar 7th, 2004 - 7:39 pm
hehehe actually i quite love the huge monogram scarf, makes me laugh, its ironic.

i think this is one of the strongest Mark for LV collections ever,
maybe i love it because of the make up and hair are really adorable (mainly because they match my own style heheehehe)

anti fur or not, this is one of the BEST fur coats of the entire season, also like the shoes here :heart: even the bag seems not the usual tackiness :innocent:

r1284645127.jpg
[/b][/quote]
omg-lena :lol: :lol: i really love that scarf too!! from an editorial point of view...it's brilliant...that will be shot by every magazine next season...very clever and ironic...

i have to say...i do think this is my fave lv collection ever...in keeping with the trends...more fur and pouffy skirts..and all those rich spice tones...i'm really looking forward to the rest... :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->