Louis Vuitton F/W 2006.07 by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Models: Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell, Daria Werbowy, Du Juan, Raquel Zimmermann, Christina Kruze & Missy Rayder:

BWGREYSCALE & SCANS BY VOGUE28 (FROM YEARS AGO... DON'T SHAME ME)

Such a fabulous campaign! Such a great collection! The first season I purchased Vuitton’s RTW...
And weirdly I never realized how there isn’t that much clothes in the campaign!

Although, FW 06.07 was arguably the best fashion season of all time.
This! I really cannot think of one bad collection or bad campaign in that season (except maybe for Lanvin) but fashion was So different and it’s insane to realize it wasn’t that long ago.

Such a fabulous campaign! Such a great collection! The first season I purchased Vuitton’s RTW...
And weirdly I never realized how there isn’t that much clothes in the campaign!

This! I really cannot think of one bad collection or bad campaign in that season (except maybe for Lanvin) but fashion was So different and it’s insane to realize it wasn’t that long ago.

In the greater scheme of things, yes it was rather recent. I think that's the season that fashion had shed its style-over-substance approach from the 1990s and early-2000s and had finally crystallized into something refined. Balenciaga and Versace were the standouts for me.

Although, FW 06.07 was arguably the best fashion season of all time.

Indeed! This was the first full season I was introduced to fashion and I feel so lucky that I had experienced it first hand. The collections, the campaigns, the magazine content... all were great and hard to top afterwards.

Louis Vuitton F/W 2006/2007
Photos: Mert & Marcus
Models: Kate Moss,Raquel Zimmermann,Du Juan,Daria Werbowy,Naomi Campbell,Missy Rayder,Cristina Kruse,Pharrell Williams
my scans (Vogue Russia December 2006),theplace.ru

3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 1 (3).jpg 9 missy christina.jpg 2 (2).jpg 8.jpg 7.jpg 6 (2).jpg

Still, to this very day, one of my most favourite of Louis Vuitton campaigns! I'm still utterly besotted with this, just as much as I was when it was released. I vividly remember leafing through every major fashion magazine on the shelf, in a frantic search for new campaign images. I have an absolute TON of clippings from this season somewhere! Such fond and FABULOUS memories... :heart:

This is the right way you make a diverse and glamorous campaign. Prada and most of the brands fails like a bunch of clueless dogs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->