Louis Vuitton F/W 2020.21 Paris

I loved it!! so many mixes of different styles. and Nicolas should be the one doing menswear there... some looks make me think that he wants it too.

I love how Nicolas is so obvious in his desire to do menswear!
I loved it because it felt very Balenciaga and because it was interesting. The spring collection was fabulous because it felt very luxurious and very special (the clothes IRL are stunning) but this has a more practical, street quality. Those are elevated everyday clothes when the spring collection felt more dressy!

It looks better in motion than on print but I did not like the styling at all. Higher heels and a better cast would have been great but there are very great pieces in the collection.

It might not be my favorite collection but it’s the collection that has many pieces I would love to wear in my everyday life.

But gigantic shows don’t work for Nicolas even if the orchestra was cool.

All the designers thinking that they are doing streetwear, here’s a lesson for you!

Nicolas can marry historical references with futuristic modernity with absolute panache, and his gender bending fluidity at Vuitton has been a delight. I enjoyed this collection, but hate to say I found the historical pieces worn by the singers in the gallery at the front of the catwalk more compelling.

I want the menswear. It’s so good.

I like Nico but this is horrible from my unsophisticated lens of viewing clothes & fashion...I don't get it ...Between this Chanel & Miu Miu it's been a extremely disappointing last day in Paris i must say...

It's not as ugly as I expected it to be.
I loved the singers.

The styling... MAS does not deserve her paychecks at all.
I don’t know what she was thinking. I don’t get the need to over-complicate things... The way she styled those huge babydoll dress is hard to understand! The silhouettes definitely looked heavy. A lot of dresses needed belts and the whole collection needed heels.

The last day in Paris has been feeling doing chores lately, this was no exception. I don't know what he's doing. Instead I was heavily invested in the looks from the choir, they all looked amazing, most of them had more presence than the cast.

Why is everything he designs for LV so ugly? So heavy? So unflattering? So tricky and gimmicky? And overworked? And poorly styled?

It’s all such an absolute mess of everything and I hate it. Lol

As usual, overly styled but there are still great pieces in there. I'd like to see NG work with a different stylist for once.

Some amazing pieces, absolutely loved the set, really into the silhouettes with the big skirts :smile:

I like the futuristic pieces which reminds of his great days at Balenciaga...and I hate the pieces from the past (specially the bullfighter jackets at the end, which are truly a big WTF).

I hope he is turning into future and sci-fi again, because is when he is at his best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->