Louis Vuitton F/W 2024.25 : Rianne van Rompaey by David Sims

Apart from that space age neoprene look, for some reason, I am getting Marc's vibe from this collection, a lot of 2006, 2008, 2009 and 2012

the campaign out in the wild 🤗

Elle Indonesia Digital August 24

there’s no emotion or allure in this shoot/ campaign.
Rianne who’s an amazing model and with enough experience shows no magnetism whatsoever apart from a couple of shots. terrible photography, styling, set… and this marks NG’s 10 years… major letdown.

I’m so obsessed with this girl, but her best campaign this season still has to be released😇

She looks really lifeless, is she playing an avatar of herself?

She looks really lifeless, is she playing an avatar of herself?
I honestly think it's a result of digital photography and the even lighting/retouching, in the video on IG you see her pretty much the same in these photos but with the kind of electricity that only the bestest of girls possess.
I like Rianne, she's consistently lived up to her promise when she started out and then some.

She looks great in the video…
David Sims did wonderful campaigns for Nicolas at Balenciaga and also some terrible ones. It’s the same thing here at Vuitton. The campaign at the beach was stunning and the rest no…

Love me some Rianne, but this is way too boring (not her fault even though her expressions are questionable here).

Not a fan of the bulky styling, the boring setting and her posing is not on her A game here

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bunny1212
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->