Louis Vuitton F/W 2024.25 : Rianne van Rompaey by David Sims

Just happy for Rianne to be part of the 10 year anniversary of NG’s tenure for LV. She is without a doubt one of the most significant new faces to ever debut on the catwalks in the 21st century.

Love her for LV hope we will see also some other top models in that campaign.

She looks beautiful as always. Intrigued to see more (the whole logo placement + artist credits feels very corporate, though).

I love it!
Vuitton campaigns, Nicolas campaigns have always been hits and misses and this looks promising. I love how they have combined the heritage of Vuitton, the new collection and the set of the collection.

Rianne is always a good choice.

Was wishing for something more epic for 10 years anniversary of NG’s tenure for Louis Vuitton ...:-(

Yikes. Really don’t care for it.

Hate the outfit, hate the bag. And the composition is so pedestrian.

LV campaigns have been mid and lackluster for a while now. Surprising considering they have the ad budget to be as creative as they please. Curious and disappointing coming from NG and the aspirational advertising he oversaw for Balenciaga.

LV campaigns have been mid and lackluster for a while now. Surprising considering they have the ad budget to be as creative as they please. Curious and disappointing coming from NG and the aspirational advertising he oversaw for Balenciaga.
Come on the Balenciaga campaigns weren’t’ that great either. The I&V era was great but the David Sims and the Meisel eras were very Hits/Misses…

I am not into it... The big trunks take excessive places in the images, her pose is not the best and the bag is very pedestrian. I love this collection and I believe it could be much better than that.

Come on the Balenciaga campaigns weren’t’ that great either. The I&V era was great but the David Sims and the Meisel eras were very Hits/Misses…
Fair enough, still find the current LV output lacking considering their resources.

The trunks are fire, and essential to Vuitton history. I feel like they could've went without the bag she's holding.

Love. Rianne + Nicolas are always magic.
Magic? Where?

Really, I love Rianne, she’s beyond beautiful, but saying this is magic 💀

I will never understand how someone can be so biased to literally like anything just because their fav model is starring the campaign 🤨

I don’t think this outfit is the one I expected for this campaign…
Hopefully, my favorite looks will make it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quinnyboy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->