Louis Vuitton F/W 2024.25 : Rianne van Rompaey by David Sims

Finally a bit of FASHION in a campaign. Thats so recognisable as Ghesquiere so it works really well!

Campaign is fine, but the clothes look great!

I feel like they kind of wasted Rianne's talent in this. This could have been better!

Recent fashion show ads of LV /NG became even more just a crazy sci fi look as backdrop to commercial bags.

Often the bags are paired with evening or red carpet looks that have no realty with the typology of bag ...... like it's a compromise to have full show looks in the ADV but it has to sell a real bag ......mens feels more a complete seamless world and look.

the clothes look outdated and stiff move gear great in film setting but bad in hard day studio light ....

Any ideas who shot this? Leclerc again? Meisel (I dunno)? I can't really find anything distinguishable...

First of all, it’s quite surprising to have an OG campaign at a major brand these days so Kudos to that (finger crossed she is indeed alone).
Second: I wish the bags were included in the campaign… I think the furry gloves are enough.

Third: the outfits chosen are such a let down.

The first and last shots are my favorite.

Make it a scenario where a woman is travelling with twenty pieces of heritage luggage... possibly interesting. Who is she, where is she going, why is she dressed like that?

Make it a studio shoot where she's going nowhere, wearing weird clothes... utterly pointless. Minimal energy or effort, why should we care?

louisvuitton.com
It’s giving Muscle Bob Buff Pants
MuscleBob_BuffPants_091.png

The concept is extremely weird, the clothes look awkward/odd, and the model is giving nothing.

The concept is extremely weird, the clothes look awkward, and the model is giving nothing.
it would make more sense as an ad for the suitcases or the "LV-HAUL" moving branch and Rianne is excited to pack all her stuff for her new place 😎 🤭

If only Inez & Vinoodh were in their prime they would've bodied this campaign

Massively into this, and how simplistic is it for a Louis Vuitton campaign from David Sims. Personally, I could've done without the chandelier but I guess it harks back to the show. I love the addition of the Louis Vuitton trunks, the simple studio setting and of course - Rianne van Rompaey! What a beauty. She is exquisite, always looks so heavenly and expensive.

photos are boring but Rianne clearly isn't. she somehow looks even better than before her break. David knows her angles too, her feminine aura would be lost on someone like Collier Schorr for example.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i94marisk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->