Louis Vuitton Handbag Questions (December 2003 - November 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*JJ* confirmed that the second batch of limelights were produced in gold and black. geez people, scroll up a bit.

Kind of a random question:

I received the monogram Koala wallet as a birthday gift but I exchanged it for the damier azur. However, when I exchanged it, the SA forgot to check for the authenticity tags that are usually in the coin pouch. Is it worth the hassle of going back to ask for it? I know its kind of a personal preference point but I just wanted to see if anyone had any opinions.
TIA.

even fakes come with authenticity tags... I wouldn't mind them, but the lack of the tags could indicate that you got a returned wallet, COULD, not must, if the wallet is fine then I wouldn't bother

Boots & Perfume
their is larg gold in singapor , i already got the silver , copper and brown bronze in large and i got the gold in the small size :smile:

well, sucks for you. the Riveting was a seasonal style and therefore won't be produced again. try ebay.

Boots & Perfume
their is larg gold in singapor , i already got the silver , copper and brown bronze in large and i got the gold in the small size :smile:

Thank you! Gosh, you love them as much as me then :wink: I'd love all the colours, but think the aged gold (oversized) would work best in my wardrobe.
Do you happen to know the Singapore number and if it would be there still? How much did they retail for there?

Thanks again! :winkiss: :Flower:

Limilted Edition

Louis Vuitton Damier Neverfull

Any body know how much these are? Please kindly tell me the Prices of the medium and the large??Does the large size really comes with the little pouch as pictured??

I heard that these are only available in Japan, Guam and Hawaii?

What do you guys think?? NIce one???

I love the Neverfull style.. but I wouldn't get it in the Monogram because it's too popular... ha^_^

lzm1295301.jpg

(source: www.ebay.com)

Last edited by a moderator:
it does not come with the little pouch. The Neverfulls in Damier will be available worldwide by 2009. If you wanna know the Japanese price: just go to the official website and e-shopping

Yah, I just spoke to Hawaii LV sales rep and she says the Damier Neverfull will be out in USA states by November 2008, that means they are not Limited Edition... ( i was hoping they are limited eds.. ha )

I think I'm out of the loop....did they stop making the white Monogram Multicolore Speedy 25/30? I can't find it on Eluxury. Or maybe I'm just going crazy :blink:

^^^ Yes, and when the bag is full and gets heavy, the handles really hurt arm/shoulder because they tend to "dig in", KWIM?

my gay friend tells me he can't stand the monogram and that if I get it he will be mad! He says he will go down to china town and buy me a knock off and say, now you have 2 lv bags!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miumeow
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->