Louis Vuitton S/S 09 Paris

african influence is back for next SS 09. and i quite like the collection. and those pieces wearable too. more pics please. and i guess i have seen those bamboos, but where?? :smile:

The set looks amazing! :woot:

The African influence is so dominant in this collection already!! I'm feeling Grace Jones from the 80's :innocent:
201jzq.jpg
21j2akm.jpg
20ge5g8.jpg

yahoonews

The colours looks too much like his own line, why why Marc, cant u give us something totally refreshing?

imo it is to "busy" some of the pieces are nice. I like the hair and makeup though :innocent:

If a certain range of colours is what he proposes to be fashionable, why would he do something else just to confuse matters?

This is a mixed bag. One the one hand, I'm really happy to see him move on from the overly romantic and dowdy. There are some really great looks in here so far. However, I do not like at all what Olga is wearing and hope it is not an indicator of the rest of the collection...

I envision the campaign for the collection would be very interesting :wink:

This doesn't look like the marc jacobs woman to me. Maybe that red handbag but that's it. The collection looks fun.

I don't think it looks the same as his own line.

I could wear those shoes.

Love this!! Everything looks so vibrant and inviting, yet most pieces are totally chic and sophisticated. Everything looks expensive, not cheap in any way. I absolutely adore some of those jackets and the dresses... the detail is exquisite! Those shoes though... wow. They are calling my name! They look so funky and sexy!! Wonderful job :smile:

I need to see more, so far I like jewelry and shoes look like fun, but I'm not sure about the clothes, I don't like styling...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouA
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->