Louis Vuitton S/S 2010 : Lara Stone by Steven Meisel

Looks like a continuation with Sigrid's Stella ad last season. But right now she's tired so she's laying off and the Disney character got suspended so there are only doves.

let's just say already: MAJOR upgrade from the rubbish that was madonna's campaign

Sure, it's a great upgrade after Madonna, but... I'm still disappointed. As I mentioned, I really would like M&M to have done that. The description gave me a very promising image, but instead of fresh ferns I see faded moss and background looking like a dump.

i dunno how it fits with the collection but it's sure gorgeous and i love the bags for this season so much

^^i'm glad they could cut this horrible "leg styling" ...

what look is she wearing ?
cannot find it ...

I love! :woot: Last season's black cats are this season's white doves :lol:

here it is:

00370m.jpg

style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like it. There's something off about this picture...
Perhaps natural lighting would make it better.
I'm also tired about this Bardot-esque Lara :judge:

Is it just me or does she look like she is lying in a giant patch of cow dung?:shock:

I like this. Lara looks great. Thanks everyone for posting pictures.

This looks absolutely messy and for some reason it looks like she is in the middle of trash dump. -_-

This first shot is very reminiscent of her first Vogue Italia cover but it looks great nonetheless! It's certainly something different for Louis Vuitton, and as much as I like M&M's work for the brand, I'm far from disappointed by this new direction! Lara looks stunning, and this is so major for her! Hopefully the other shots will be as good!

mmm is good but no great i think the campaing of M&M are more amazing to LV have more mgic

Is it just me or does she look like she is lying in a giant patch of cow dung?:shock:

otherwise known as a giant patch of moss.

With the rustic setting and clogs, I half expect Freja and Baptise to jump in the picture to frolick around with Lara in the grass.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks forced... but it is still better than Madonna and the rabbit ears and the weird airbrushing.

i guess it's better than the previous LV ads but i'm not impressed so far. with Lara's caliber she should've hit it outta ballpark, i hope the rest look good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->