Louis Vuitton F/W 08.09 : Eva Herzigova by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott

no more puking in the thread!
nutz.gif

HQ's should be on Louis Vuitton website soon :buzz: can't wait. They usually only upload landscape, or 2 page spread ads

:bounce: There is a new ad in the inside back cover of V magazine, looks amazing!
can anyone post?

I got a feeling the campaign wallpapers will be out late on LV's website..which is bad :(

^ They have took the s/s 08 womens campaign off the site. Maybe to upload the f/w 0809 campaign?

(but the ads with Scarlett are still on) I'm confused :lol:

Have to say the ads look even better in print. The one where Eva has her hands by her face like she's about to shout spread over two pages...definitely an eye-catcher. Which is great for this season since it's the best LV has put out in a while ^_^.

vmagazinedigital.com via minus1
posted by kokobombon
on the V #54 thread

i like this shot better than the other one.

I like the way they set up the ad's composition. While Eva only covers less than 50% of the ad's space (not like the S/S07 or F/W07 where Scarlett was the dominant figure), they still manage to show off the clothes' and bags' details.

agree, the background, the lighting, the model, the clothes, the color, and the setting, everything is perfect, EXCEPT the bags and shoes, they're ruining both the collection and the campaign

I love the latest one, thanks for posting :buzz:

i think the campain is great .... BUT i just wish the bags were shooted in a different campain ...

The last one posted looks great.

Did M+M even really shoot there?!? The more i look at these, the more i see the cut and stick???!

^ yes, they did :blush: I don't think it looks like a cut and stick.

But good question, because we didnt see any candids. Like with Fendi

Ya, true. It does look like a scene from Superman Returns. You look carefully, Eva looks hauntingly like Kate Bosworth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peedgren
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->