Louis Vuitton F/W 08.09 : Eva Herzigova by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott

Your right, in the last picture the figure was probably pasted on the background of vice-versa. Looking at the top right edge of the bag, as it hits the background structure the intensity of the light reflection is too too similar. This would not happen in reality and is sloppy for photoshop work.

Does this gentleman belong here? :unsure: -
- MDC

Ryan was one of the walkers in MDC’s FW 08 casting video (#25) and here he is, right this minute starring in the current spots for Louis Vuitton. You gotta love a poised young gentleman that moves the product.

This ads and Prada ones bore me to DEATH
Linda and Eva, girls, its time to go to the taxidermist, your time is up =)

^ I disagree. Eva looked amazing in the S/S 08 campaign, so no wonder they picked her to do F/W 0809. Anyway, with the girls getting campaigns it must mean that "they still have got it"

This ads and Prada ones bore me to DEATH
Linda and Eva, girls, its time to go to the taxidermist, your time is up =)

Louis Vuitton has always been with celebrities or supermodels and the biggest models after the supermodels. And why is everyone so much against Prada, is it because they "dumped" Sasha, the bad result or just a general hate against supermodels. I'm not a fan of it too but Louis Vuitton doesn't bother me, I never think one of the models I like will land an ad but Eva does a great job so I can't complain.

^ Yupp. The louisvuitton website is slacking :lol:

i saw the men's ad in modelhommes but it's different from above. and the man campaign is a french actor, i forgot his name.

HQ's are finally uploaded on louisvuitton.com :woot:

The time has finally come :flower:

The HQs:

louisvuitton.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peedgren
Back