Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 or 30??

Astara

Reaction score
I just got my Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 and was wondering what other's opinions are between the two. Which do you prefer? I love my 30 but I must admit it is quite large! at least I have room to fit anything I could possibly imagine into it! ~Have a great night ladies!!~

Neither. The bag's way too knocked off... and too trendy... in fact, it's past the point of trendy. But if I had to choose, I'd take the 25.

i also have the 30. it's the perfect size to me! i can stuff it full or leave it half empty. looks incredibly chic and effortless everytime =D

i would prefer to buy the epi bags... they arent as well known... than other LVs

I agree with you ladies, they are extra popular but for some reason I still love it! I also love the Nolita - damier canvas ~

I agree with you as well couturefemme! :smile:

i have a 30 and hardly ever use it because a) it's SO large i never know what to put in it and 2) i'm waiting till it's not "past trendy" anymore to wear it with pride.

versace_goddess said:
i would prefer to buy the epi bags... they arent as well known... than other LVs
There is an epi speedy, versace_goddess.

Ms. Diorella said:
There is an epi speedy, versace_goddess.
:clap: snaps for ms. diorella hehe whats your favourite colour? i think i like the black...

i'm currently waiting on my damier speedy 25 :heart: a few more months and it will be in my hands... i'm so excited.
i love the shape of the speedy...but i'm really not THAT keen on the monogram, and seeing it everywhere....so i opted for the damier canvas...and i only have to wait 4-6 months. hahah (which was okay, cos i was thinking it'd be more like 8 months....)

but i prefer the 25, only because i feel the 30 is just TOO big for anything i would use it for.

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally think that the 25 looks like a joke a grown women. THe 30 isn't exactly huge, it is only the shape that makes it extra roomy. It is actually the only monogram LV that I can stand anymore, with the exception of some luggage, as it is just ultimately classic. If you do not put a lot into it it just gets kind of slouchy, which looks chic in my opinon.

Astara said:
I agree with you ladies, they are extra popular but for some reason I still love it! I also love the Nolita - damier canvas ~

I agree with you as well couturefemme! :smile:
N41455_large.jpg

Still like that one too. It's strange because we all know that LV is overhyped, we see trashy girls wearing KV bags :wink: and still deep down I have this warm spark for it... the boutiques, the campaigns, Marc... :heart:

I also think this one is very classic and cute:
N51120_large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I so don't like those, sorry :( But to each their own :wink:

I have a pre owned 30, and Im in the process of selling it to my neighbor...Im planning on getting a fake and do my version of the Sprouse graffiti, but I will write "FAKE" in hot pink :rofl: :rofl:

Ale, you got that from a NYTimes editorial right??? The funny thing is that the bag in that spread was actually real (or a A++++ fake), which only ads even more irony to the whole situation.

MJCouture said:
I personally think that the 25 looks like a joke a grown women. THe 30 isn't exactly huge, it is only the shape that makes it extra roomy. It is actually the only monogram LV that I can stand anymore, with the exception of some luggage, as it is just ultimately classic. If you do not put a lot into it it just gets kind of slouchy, which looks chic in my opinon.
I am actually thinking about getting a 30 now... because i always carry so much junk... or if im on a secret shopping binge i love hiding all my purchases in my handbag and acting like i have bought nothing... :lol: i have problems

MJCouture... do you have a monogram LV in brown? I dont think 30s are knocked off as much as 25... at least i hope

I have a 25 blue epi speedy, but when I measured it, I found it is actually more like 28 cm which is probably why I find the size perfect. It is the bag I have been carrying the most for the last couple of months since it goes with everything, and I love the colour!

Alura,The manosque pm.. I Love that one too. Very classy:D

I also pretty much only like the speedy 30 monogram.. I dont really like any of the other monograms either so the next LV I get will definintley be a damier. And definintley all of the speedy monograms I have seen woman carrying are all 25's. I havent seen one 30 yet (so far)... Im sure I will someday though...:doh:

versace_goddess said:
:clap: snaps for ms. diorella hehe whats your favourite colour? i think i like the black...
I think i like black for the epi speedy :smile: i also like the blue though, the red is ok aswel.

My fave colour of the epi leather is the mandarin, i just don't think it looks so good on the speedy in that colour.

the mandarin speedy 25...
p10333247_ph_althero_Mandarin.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->