Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 or 30??

:flower: Speedy 30 from eLuxury.com... what do you think??

Attachments

• speedy30.jpg
    speedy30.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 8
Personnally i think the speedy 30 is too big and im not a huge fan of monogram. Epi would be the best bet since it doesn't scream LOUIS VUITTON! Also you would probably receive a lot of "is it real?" with the monogram.

so true... i hate that whole fake war... i was having a hard time decided which one to get... i want to look classy not trashy... does epi just come in 30?

I personally like the speedy 30 Monogram. That is the one I have.. I Love it... Im not really much for the epi... its too plain to me. I dont care about fads... If I like something I will still wear it, I liked it before the fad and I will continue to like it and after the fad is over I'll still wear it! :smile:

Astara said:
I personally like the speedy 30 Monogram. That is the one I have.. I Love it... Im not really much for the epi... its too plain to me. I dont care about fads... If I like something I will still wear it, I liked it before the fad and I will continue to like it and after the fad is over I'll still wear it! :smile:

exactly. :clap:

versace_goddess said:
does epi just come in 30?
Yes the Speedy 30 comes in Epi and costs $825

Heres the pic from Eluxury
p10544909_ph_hero.jpg

I just ordered a 25 in the monogram because I was between that and the bucket bag but I see a lot more fakes in the bucket bags here in Florida. I rarely see Speedys here for some reason. The 30 seemed like it might just be a tiny bit too big.

Does anyone get In Style magazine? There's an ad in last month's with Uma Thurman for LV's new bag coming out next season and it is GORGEOUS. Has little pockets on the front. Very cute design. I went to LV and said where is this bag?! not realizing it wasn't even out yet. :(

I have the Speedy 25 and I`m very happy with it. Everything fits into it...and it`s the Bag from the Ad with Karen Elson! :P

I have the 25 and it's the perfect size. I hate overly large bags so the 30 just wasn't practical for me.

Hi There,

I actually have speedy 35, and that is the perfect bag for me. It takes me from the pool to work and then to the Gym, plus whenever I am staying over my fiance's place I don't need to worry about an overnight bag. I can (when I am being very naughty) even fit my ibook in it! LOL!!! I think the speedy is the lazy girl's best friend. I have to say though I will be getting the Epi Speedy, but I want to get it in the mocha or red.

i have a monogram 30 and i love it! i have put my stam away after using it everyday for fall, and right now, im really just enjoying the 30. the 25, for me, was too small and the 30 is perfect for college for me. i can fit my lunch in it, a large evian water bottle, my i-pod video, wallet, sketchbook, makeup bag and lots of other crap i carry around all of the time. it's nice too, because i live in southern california, and the weather in the evening has been chilly so i can bring a sweater too, and fold it up if im not wearing it and stuff it in my bag. now, this may make it seem like its huge, but it's very deceiving. it doesn't look like it should be able to hold all of that...but i guess its like one of those clown cars, and how all the clowns keep coming out...

I have a cherry speedy 25...so glad I got it when I did as no longer produced...its so cute!

I own the 25 for a couple of years & I feel that the speedy is a classic style that will stay with me for a long time - this is one of the few bags that I own which I never got tired/bored of...

Though its the current "common" bag on everyone's hand (in my country, everywhere I go, I see someone with the speedy & they are mostly fakes - but its very easy to spot the fake when you own the real thing) - I still like this bag as I concluded it is just a very versatile piece that goes with almost anything in my wardrobe.

However, with the latest BIG bags that I have been using recently eg: the MJ stam, fendi spy bag - I tried to carry my speedy 25 few weeks back & it suddenly looked so tiny on me... :(

my stam and my speedy both hold almost the same amount of crap. but i think because the speedy is more structured, it allows you to stuff tons of crap in it without it losing its shape or looking overstuffed, whereas my stam tells me when its full by burping open its kiss lock and spewing whatever happens to be on top, and it's belly gets huge too :D

I ended up getting a 25 after I thought the 30 looked bulky and ridiculous on my 5-2 frame but lately I'm loving so much how the 30 looks on a lot of other people. Since it is bigger, I think the slouch factor looks better than the 25. However, the 25 does hold just the right amount of stuff. If I had the 30 I would probably hardly fill it up anyway.

I guess it's a toss up between the two really.

I like them both....I ended up getting a 25 because I couldn't afford the 30 at the time. I am happy with the 25, it holds lots without looking bulky.

I have the 30 and it is just fabulous. i don't care if half the planet is carrying a fake one...i'm happy i have the real deal. it really holds a lot and it really is classic. the kind of bag i can see myself wearing even after college. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yujiaolong666
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->