Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 or 30??

versace_goddess said:
I am actually thinking about getting a 30 now... because i always carry so much junk... or if im on a secret shopping binge i love hiding all my purchases in my handbag and acting like i have bought nothing... :lol: i have problems

MJCouture... do you have a monogram LV in brown? I dont think 30s are knocked off as much as 25... at least i hope
I have monogram LV luggage (duffles and a carryon), but do not have any daybags. I have numerous Damier bags though.

my mum was trying to give me advice last night... stop buying so many stupid girly handbags and buy a louis vuitton :ermm: i think im going to get the monagram 30 i think its less ripped off

i use my 25 a lot, it goes with everything and its just the right size for me (im 5 2)
but im also thinking of getting a fake 30, put loads of key chains/charms and write "fake" on it, because it would be so much better than having an averager 30 B)

Astara said:
I agree with you ladies, they are extra popular but for some reason I still love it! I also love the Nolita - damier canvas ~

I agree with you as well couturefemme! :smile:
:flower:

i hate monogram speedys both 30 and 25... way overexposed, real and fake. i think it's terribly tasteless and tacky...
i do however like the epi speedys... i think they look so much more chic. it's got the same shape anyway, justdoesn't have the horrible print :sick:
in terms of size, i think it really depends on the person. i'm very short and very small so the 30 looks absolutely ridiculous on me... it was like luggage.

Last edited by a moderator:
30 cm is just right. Isn't there a larger size also?

I wanted to ask but didn't think it warranted a new thread, which LV bag is Kate Moss carrying in this pic? It looks like a mini monogram to me, but I checked the website catalog and eluxury.com and the mini monogram collections there don't seem to have any with the light handles. The Josephine looks similar but the handles are dark brown or blue leather.
Also do these still sell at the LV boutiques?

Attachments

• katemossbirkinlv.jpg
    katemossbirkinlv.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 104
Tinuviel said:
I wanted to ask but didn't think it warranted a new thread, which LV bag is Kate Moss carrying in this pic? It looks like a mini monogram to me, but I checked the website catalog and eluxury.com and the mini monogram collections there don't seem to have any with the light handles. The Josephine looks similar but the handles are dark brown or blue leather.
Also do these still sell at the LV boutiques?
I believe that Kate Moss's bag is the Marie (and yes it is the mini monogram). It is not being produced anymore, so you would not be able to get it new at the store.

Oh rats!:cry: I wanted that in Cherry.:ninja: :(
Thanks anyway Chocsta!:flower:

Tinuviel said:
30 cm is just right. Isn't there a larger size also?

there's 25, 30, 35, and 40...and then it goes into the keepalls (45, 50, 55, 60).
lots to choose.
we checked out the 35 + 40 when my sister was deciding on hers (she ended up with the 30..)..they're all nice ('cept the 40 seems too overwhelming to use as an everyday bag..)...but i still find the 25 to be the best size for me...

meowmix said:
i hate monogram speedys both 30 and 25... way overexposed, real and fake. i think it's terribly tasteless and tacky...
i do however like the epi speedys... i think they look so much more chic. it's got the same shape anyway, justdoesn't have the horrible print :sick:
in terms of size, i think it really depends on the person. i'm very short and very small so the 30 looks absolutely ridiculous on me... it was like luggage.
:flower: meomix is always tres fashionable... what are you favourites in Louis Vuitton?

agirlcalledk1ll said:
there's 25, 30, 35, and 40...and then it goes into the keepalls (45, 50, 55, 60).
lots to choose.
we checked out the 35 + 40 when my sister was deciding on hers (she ended up with the 30..)..they're all nice ('cept the 40 seems too overwhelming to use as an everyday bag..)...but i still find the 25 to be the best size for me...

i like the 30, but if i wore less heels and was more petite (i would love to be petite!) i would definitely go for a 25! and i have a really old size 40 that i use as carry-on luggage for short jaunts :wink:

haha thanks versace .............i'm really not much of an LV fan cuz they just look odd with me but...
i do like some of the suhalis such as the l'ingenieux pm in white or burgundy as the blk would be too harsh. le fabuleux in white. le talenteux in blk. the damier papillon 30 or i dunno if they make 25... the blk epi alma looks very sleek, orange is growing on me. the red epi sufflot. the silver vernis bedford bag. there was this crazy red show bag in a gorgeous red w/ a chain strap...a med sized bag...:heart: it.

meowmix said:
haha thanks versace .............i'm really not much of an LV fan cuz they just look odd with me but...
i do like some of the suhalis such as the l'ingenieux pm in white or burgundy as the blk would be too harsh. le fabuleux in white. le talenteux in blk. the damier papillon 30 or i dunno if they make 25... the blk epi alma looks very sleek, orange is growing on me. the red epi sufflot. the silver vernis bedford bag. there was this crazy red show bag in a gorgeous red w/ a chain strap...a med sized bag...:heart: it.

meowmix! i'm all over the black epi alma! i also like it in damier, though :flower:
the red show bag, are you talking about the trompe l'oleil one? i saw a beautiful one, too!

I have a Speedy 25 which I think is a great size for carrying the necessities, but I never use mine because I feel it's too... flashy? Personally, I feel like the monogram on such a large piece is almost overkill. I wish I'd gotten an Epi Speedy instead of my monogram one, and a black Epi Soufflot instead of my monogram Papillon 30. I also want a red Epi pochette. I think I'm a little in love with the Epi line. :P

It looks like epi is the winning vote from the fashion arostocracy of the forum... i must say its growing on me... much less likely to be copied :wub: is this how love feels...

Attachments

• M5906D_large.jpg
    M5906D_large.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 12
About the Epi speedy 25, how well does it hold up? Does it scratch or dirty easily?

My parents promised me an LV Speedy if I keep my grades up. I am still trying to decide between the 25 and the 30 but I have a few months to wait. I originally wanted the monogram but the epi is starting to look better and better...

i would definitely advise the speedy in the epi. the leather holds the shape better and is virtually scratch and stain resistant. i have had an epi demi-lune in lavonde for almost 3 years. i don't treat it well at all and it looks new still :rolleyes:

couturefemme said:
i would definitely advise the speedy in the epi. the leather holds the shape better and is virtually scratch and stain resistant. i have had an epi demi-lune in lavonde for almost 3 years. i don't treat it well at all and it looks new still :rolleyes:
:woot: i ordered a small black epi purse for my chic outfits... but you have so inspired me to go for speedy :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yujiaolong666
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->