Luca Luca Pre-Fall 2008

chessmess

Reaction score
NEW YORK, December 10, 2007 – Luca Orlandi looked to the East for pre-fall. Japanese woodblocks influenced the designer's prints, while origami appeared to be the basis of his seaming and draping. Orlandi described the palette—cinnabar and teal cut with steel and cream—as "romantic and nostalgic." A fur-collared double-breasted coat had a whiff of forties glam about it, and a black silk brocade dress trimmed with sable at the neck and sleeves was perfectly suited for an uptown empress.

– Laird Borrelli-Persson

00120m.jpg
00110m.jpg

00100m.jpg
00090m.jpg

style.com

Ooo! I like this! This is my favourite Pre Fall so far I think. Its a bit depressing, but really cool and it looks really warm. I like those short boots and the dresses at the end, especially the black one.

Très classe. The Chanel showroom staircase is a nice touch. A bit heavy in places but a nice effort.

Last edited by a moderator:
finally!!!! a pre-fall collection that is properly gorgeous. the best for me would be the first coat and dress in browns with a red tinge. gorgeous coat!!!! and lovely dress!!!!

Oooh I love this! Definitely one of my favorite pre-fall collections! This ranks up w/ Zac and Chanel for me!:wub:

wow! I really love the upper right in post #2 and the upper left and lower right in post #3

i love it :woot: i love the boots and colors.can't wait to see the main collection !

This is so different than what I usually expect from Luca Luca but I love it! It looks great! I love those trenches, wish I could get my hands on the very first one with the puffy collar.

lovely!!! i want everything. just the presentation looks a bit odd, no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->