Lupita Nyong'o

She was so adorable on Sesame Street, love the message of that video! And it's nice to see Lupita in Teen Vogue, she's certainly the type of women that young girls should look up too.

Visionaire 64
by John Baldessari

Snapshot-Lupita-Nyongo-Gisele-Bundchen-Miley-Cyrus-and-Kate-Upton-by-John-Baldessari-for-Visionaire-64.jpg

fashionbombdaily via urban styling

Lupita attended a function at 10 Downing Street, in London on 16/10/2014.

Can anyone ID her jumpsuit, coat and purse/bag?

london.jpg

london1.jpg

london2.jpg

london3.jpg

1413537275333_wps_51_17_Oct_2014_LONDON_UK_OSC.jpg

Her last few looks have been great. George Osborne. :ninja:

I know people go crazy for her in colour, but I always love seeing her in black, too.
Lupita Nyong'o attends the Sindika Dokolo Art Foundation dinner at Cafe Royal on October 18, 2014 in London, England.
500yLAX.jpg

vn0mL5C.jpg

WeLkrvC.jpg

wireimage

What a goddess. I am LIVING for that black dress. She looks amazing.

She lost her style mojo for a while but it's back with a vengeance now. I love everything about her last two looks.

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. A pop of color would have been nice, like a bright shoe, otherwise, she looks lovely.

Love her with Alek, they both look gorgeous. I'm happy for Lupita knowing how much she looks up to her. :smile:

Would love to have been a fly on the wall to hear their conversation. Alek's dress is so cool, she looks great too.

Not feeling her black dress, esp with black shoes and dark makeup

Bally’s Flagship Store Opening Cocktail Party on Wednesday (October 22) in London, England.
0TFY9UE.jpg

6tlKWpv.jpg

ef5pbrw.jpg

Xeiaenv.jpg

4OIqh6R.jpg

just jared

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul