Lupita Nyong'o

Ooh, looking like Klymaxx with that lopsided hair + red suit.
129990_nqPMDq9H.jpg

(src: blogtalkradio)

Love the outfit at the Stephen Colbert show and the US premiere at MoMA. :flower:

Lupita Nyong'o is seen on the set of 'Un Nuevo Dia' at Telemundo Center to promote the film 'Us' on March 21, 2019 in Miami, Florida.

xhu4LlQ.jpg

cEMjsIU.jpg

Lupita Nyong'o attends 'US' movie screening at Howard University on March 20, 2019 in Washington, DC.

c4f71iC.jpg

'Good Morning America'.

L6AaUYD.jpg

8vHWLMh.jpg

AckaRQ4.jpg

dailymail.co.uk, eonline.com, tomandlorenzo.com

Lupita Nyong’o in Adam Lippes at “The Daily Show with Trevor Noah”

fwSREXx.jpg

woUNWLX.jpg

OiAZN0b.jpg

Actress Lupita Nyong'o in Dorothee Schumacher The View on March 28, 2019 in New York City.

kmmfTCw.jpg

t289mqM.jpg

P4q4UeA.jpg

tomandlorenzo.com

saw her yesterday on the daily show and adored that outfit, specially the sheer turtle neck underneath, wonder who designed it (and wish I could find a knock-off)

she's really good in Us; i didn't love the film, but her acting remains wonderful. as does her style! her hair and sunglasses game are winning...

Her hair looked so great at the talk shows the other day and then her hairstylist lets her go out like this? I feel like her hair is so hit-and-miss nowadays and can ruin outfits.

Lupita Nyong'o attends the 50th NAACP Image Awards at Dolby Theatre on March 30, 2019 in Hollywood, California.

WMmrXqB.jpg

arQ3avU.jpg

WPPzU0q.jpg

zimbio.com

Stellar style aside, I am so glad that she's made incredibly smart career choices so far and her star hasn't burnt out as it often happens with young Oscar winners. She's there for longevity.

For sure - I agree. She's choosing impressive projects to work on, ones in which she really gets to shine. :flower:

Has anyone watched US? I still have to understand how I feel about the movie (I loved the idea, references, music but I'm not sure about some parts) but Lupita did an incredible job and looked fantastic.

Lupita Nyong'o attends the Christian Dior Couture S/S20 Cruise Collection on April 29, 2019 in Marrakech, Morocco.

TqsZV8R.jpg

zimbio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->