M Missoni S/S 2010 : Sara Blomqvist

myran

Reaction score
No one started a thread for this yet so I thought I would do it...

All M Missoni campaigns since 07 have their own threads, and Sara deserves some attention too.

(Scanned by Northern Star from Elle UK Feb)

I love Sara, but last season's was amazing! To follow it with this is disappointing.

I didn't like last season that much, same boring studio as always, although Karolin did a very good job. This is kind of boring too, but I like the movement. I hope the rest will be nice.

it suits the bill -- i mean, i could see this at a very fashionable metro stop in a trendy neighborhood -- but it's nothing really groundbreaking.

Sara's werkin it... shame about the clothes/styling, the whole collection is fug

but they finally got rid of that horrid grey background, and while extremely simple, the white looks quite fresh

did they change photographers?

i like it, i really love sara and i think it looks good

Love Sara but not the campaign, it looks like a showcard from Marilyn NY or Paris :wink:

That looks nice, and such a pleasure to see sara for this campaign, she suits the brand! Can't wait to see more pictures.

the background is very plain but nonetheless not a bad campaign

Not bad... But her weird hair ruins the shot
She's just throwing her head back, though? It's my favourite thing about this shot tbh. Well, not the hair tossing, specifically, but the dynamic pose. Otherwise it'd be terribly boring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->