S/S 2011 Ad Campaigns #1 (please read post #1 before posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I really like DSquared2 ads. It makes the collection look better than it is :lol:

^and considering their past 2 campaigns with Daria & Chanel/Alla were successful, knowing somebody like Crystal Renn will be in their new campaign is simply absurd.

the clients actually requested for it to be taken down.. which means that it can still go eitherway, either it is the actual campaign
minus the retouching or it isn't the campaign and they didn't want fake previews going around the internet. which is kind of silly
since a couple of fashion sites have already picked up on it from here :ninja:

Yeah, images from the campaign are already all around the world :lol:

I hate most of the campaings this season..Caroline B. Nielsen didn't got anything big for now..only Valentino for Gap...which is ok...but after Balenciaga I was waiting for something even bigger.

I am also happy for Saner girl that she got Valentino and Arizona YSL.

The rest is boring imo.

Wow, I completely missed the DSquared news! So happy Anna J. is there :woot:

mmmargherita M Maccapani Missoni
Back in the UK
22 Nov Favorite Retweet Reply

M Maccapani Missoni
mmmargherita M Maccapani Missoni
Just shot the missoni S/S2011 campaign- was AMAZING. It's going to be the funniest thing ever. So many great ppl and artists involved
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
http://twitter.com/mmmargherita

Hmm, sounds interesting. I hope they learned from the disasters that were the S/S 2010 and F/W 2010 campaigns.

In the new issue of Russian Tatler there's article about Anna Selezneva, which says she was going in New York to shoot Ralph Lauren & Giorgio Armani S/S campaigns.

So:

Giorgio Armani - M: Anna Selezneva, Ph: ?, Info: Tatler Russia December 2010
Ralph Lauren - M: Anna Selezneva, Ph: ?, Info: Tatler Russia December 2010

Last edited by a moderator:
Marc Jacobs - M: Lindsay Wixson; Info: fashionologie via vogue.com [cold_sun, jacquelineo]

This should include Chloe Memisevic too, no? I only remember those two mentioned, but I believe 6 or 8 girls or so shot it after the show.

Anna Seelezneva has 2 Confirmed Campaigns :heart:

Article says :
Anna is going in New York to shoot Ralph Lauren & Giorgio Armani

source* Russian Tatler​

but good for Anna i feel like she doesnt come out with many eds
so ad campaigns make up for it

Last edited by a moderator:
and Anna has a truly powerful face. that VOGUE Paris cover?? one of the best ever. i love seeing her in campaigns.

EXPRESS S/S 2011 - M: Hilary Rhoda, Ataui Deng, Lais Ribeiro, and Erin Heatherton - Ph: Greg Karel - Info: Modelinia [DanceFashionista]
Express Brings the Miami Heat

hilary-rhoda-ataui-deng-lais-ribeiro.jpg

Express fashion shows dominated Manhattan’s city streets in both the Financial District and Flatiron area this year, but last weekend, the runway show went on the road - to Miami! To celebrate the new store opening on Lincoln Road while showing off the Spring 2011 collection, Express hosted Rock the Sidewalk on 17th and Collins, complete with a few of NYC’s top runway mavens, including Hilary Rhoda, Ataui Deng, Lais Ribeiro, and Erin Heatherton!

As with the two previous Rock the Sidewalk experiences, massive crowds gathered to watch the fashion show, cheering and applauding as their favorite models and looks strutted down the Express catwalk. And while walking down a 70 foot runway would be challenge enough, the models were also being shot for the Spring 2011 campaign by Greg Kadel!

Now we have to wonder - which city will Express take over next?

So Natasha has Givenchy, Anna has 2 campaigns and Sasha is confirmed for 1 campaign - finally some good news! I'm very excited.

So happy to see Anna get Giorgio Armani. Can't wait to see the campaign!

[Piece Of Me];8293631 said:
So Natasha has Givenchy, Anna has 2 campaigns and Sasha is confirmed for 1 campaign - finally some good news! I'm very excited.

Finally a great news for Sasha. I do hope it's for a huge brand!:woot:

[Piece Of Me];8293631 said:

I was getting worried for Sasha but YaY :woot:
so far s/s 11 campaigns are so random like the shows :shock:
too many newbies and annonymous models getting the campaign

even Anja, Abbey and Jac have less campaigns
only Karlie and MariaCarla got most of the big campaigns so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member