S/S 2011 Ad Campaigns #1 (please read post #1 before posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
H&M for sure will get Daria
I thought Gisele was the face of H&M for the upcoming season. I would not be surprised to see Daria doing H&M next season since they do different stuff and feature a slew of models, but I thought Gisele was the face for H&M SS 2011.

her Contract with Lancome ends this year ? :cry:
Do you have reason to believe that it won't be renewed? Seriously, it's not a rhetorical question.

kk will never be on the level of natalia and daria. no matter how good she is as a commercial model, she will never be a good TRUE MODEL. she just cannot transform herself into characters like other models can. u will always see kk in every picture.
I like KK but I will admit that she is at best a decent editorial model, but if your definition of a TRUE MODEL is transforming / not seeing them in the picture then Natalia definitely should not be on the TRUE MODEL list.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like KK but I will admit that she is at best a decent editorial model, but if your definition of a TRUE MODEL is transforming / not seeing them in the picture then Natalia definitely should not be on the TRUE MODEL list.

Karolina you can see her quality in campaigns just by looking
at her GI Joe Stint and the character she played at Chanel Cruise 2010
Natalia has done a lot and earned her mark as an Icon and is not one dimensional and she still has campaigns secured until the end of 2011 Etam ?

maybe what he means is that a True Model should be like a Chameleon :unsure:

^ Chameleon.... I always think of Mariacarla when people use that word.

Can someone please confirm Sasha P's major campaign?

^ Chameleon.... I always think of Mariacarla when people use that word.

Can someone please confirm Sasha P's major campaign?

Me too I am hapy she got a Major Campaign
Armani? Kenzo ? Dsquared ? Hermes ? :unsure:

^ I liked her Kenzo campaign last season.

Also what are the news on Lanvin? I still hope Raquel is cast for it. Or even Sasha ^_^

Has the Prada thread gone missing?

^ Yes it has. It's funny cause it went missing after I posted:
This is obviously not the final product. If it was, the Mods would have removed this thread already.
:lol:

Patricia van der vliet, mirte maas and hanne gaby campaign news anyone know?

^ Yes it has. It's funny cause it went missing after I posted:

:lol:

the clients actually requested for it to be taken down.. which means that it can still go eitherway, either it is the actual campaign
minus the retouching or it isn't the campaign and they didn't want fake previews going around the internet. which is kind of silly
since a couple of fashion sites have already picked up on it from here :ninja:

Of course this was the real campaign minus retouching, why else would there be eyewear shots and posing with floating bags?

It could still go into another direction because they reshot it but it was at least a try-out for the campaign. I think it will look fantastic, each girl looked great.

For the missing / recalled Prada photos, who was the model in the OG photo in the black suit? Also, who was the model in the photo with all the bags, in the blue striped dress with her elbow on the other model's shoulder?

Thanks. :flower:

Dsquared2 with P&P (Pedaru-Pivovarova) playing a dandy and his one night stand, would be so great (and ,at least, one good campaign with great models)
But no, they put all this models (Jac didn't walk for them! and Crystal WTF!?) together and we know whats all about: the females in a pool party with some guys showing their ***.
Dean and Dan you could have a MAJOR campaing and you missed it.

^Jac isn't in the dsquared2 campaign, it's a different Monica - and i'm quite sure it's Monika Sawicka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->