S/S 2011 Ad Campaigns #1 (please read post #1 before posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
im happy Ano bbey Lee to Versace

As much as I love January, I'm really really disppointed by Donatella's choice. The collection screamed youth and energy, January doesn't fit this aesthetic at all, IMO.
I'd rather see her fronting a fragance campaign .

The Givenchy cast is absolutely amazing. I think Natasha, MCB and Izabel will compliment each other perfectly. I just hope one of the new faces exclusive from the show, will get this as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any news on Joan other than Gucci. I'd be shocked if she didn't get a crap-load of campaigns.

I'm disappointed and then not about the Versace news, for much as I wanted Ginta and Abbey, if it has to go to an actress then there is no-one better IMO than January Jones. She has almost become synonymous with the brand and she is stunning and I really hope they do her justice in these ads.

So okay I'm not gonna even argue about Versace,since the collection was the worst Donatella has ever done
Only a model like Gisele could have make those terrible and hideous dresses work -_-

^Gisele is saving another disaster colection:balenciaga, two is imposible! :lol:
IMO The worst Versace colection ever, so, lets go back to the celebrities again to save it, January Jones the gorgeous blonde that know it's so hot and Donnas BFF.

Maybe JJ does a perfume campaign for Versace, not? That would make sense, because if she really got it, i doubt it would be MG. So both of the rumours could be true like this.

about the collection of SS2011 the jouralist say one f the best of the seasson, a change of Versace, no are wors me no are igree about January but see first to say i like or not

No more !!! :cry:

No more Izabel
I have enough of Ambrosio, Anne, Kurkova,
Miranda :angry:

^Eventhough I think you're a troll infesting TFS with your VS hate I actually agree with you there. Izabel and Ale are so boring, I can't believe that they're doing so well at the moment. KK is so not relevant anymore either.

^Are you serious about KK? How is she not relevant? She's on an amazing comeback with magazine covers, ads and eds. Plus she's no less a HF model than Giselle is.

It's not about whether or not she's HF, I just think she's lost all her spark, she does not look good at the moment and I'm already bored of her again. Just my opinion, of course :wink:

^Are you serious about KK? How is she not relevant? She's on an amazing comeback with magazine covers, ads and eds. Plus she's no less a HF model than Giselle is.

Monika needs more campaigns she should have gotten Max Mara
also the Dolce&Gabbana I was disappointed with the casting

yes Karolina was but she is less than Natalia or even Gisel
I know Karolina is trying to climb her way back to be at least relevant again
but she is not in there yet. and maybe her goal is to be an Icon like Natalia who knows

kk will never be on the level of natalia and daria. no matter how good she is as a commercial model, she will never be a good TRUE MODEL. she just cannot transform herself into characters like other models can. u will always see kk in every picture.

what about Daria Campaigns ?

H&M for sure will get Daria
what about Balmain ? her Contract with Lancome ends this year ? :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back