S/S 2011 Ad Campaigns #1 (please read post #1 before posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so excited about Anna S. for Armani :woot: And of course, Natasha for Givenchy :wub: So great news!!!

I love JPG, but it isn't a MAJOR campaign, well, depends on what you think about MAJOR.

I simply cannot wait for Natasha in Givenchy - I hope at least the hairdo isn't that weird as in the show :innocent: i'm glad she got it anyway!! :heart: ^_^

even Anja, Abbey and Jac have less campaigns

That's normal, that we know about one or two camapigns with Anja. At the end, she always has a lot. So don't worry about her.

I'm worried about JAC. There is no info about her yet. She had massive fw2010 season and now nothing? I hope she will get sth.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the new issue of Russian Tatler there's article about Anna Selezneva, which says she was going in New York to shoot Ralph Lauren & Giorgio Armani S/S campaigns.

So:

Giorgio Armani - M: Anna Selezneva, Ph: ?, Info: Tatler Russia December 2010
Ralph Lauren - M: Anna Selezneva, Ph: ?, Info: Tatler Russia December 2010

:woot:

no news for Edita, Jacquelyn and Sigrid??

Edita usually gets at least one big campaign

and Sigrid had a hell of a season

Jacquelyn cannot stay as a runway filler

It would be a shame if Sigrid were to miss out on a campaign.

I can't say enough that I'm thrilled that Anna S. has two campaigns in the pipeline^_^

Yesh but we all know that a killer runwayseason doesn't automatically mean campaigns.

That's normal, that we know about one or two camapigns with Anja. At the end, she always has a lot. So don't worry about her.

I'm worried about JAC. There is no info about her yet. She had massive fw2010 season and now nothing? I hope she will get sth.

she still has Chanel Beauty
and there is another 1 campaign ? I hope its not just a rumor like in Dsquared
:cry:

Monika needs more !

Are there anything about Lanvin? In September issue of Vogue Russia Olga Sherer mentioned that she shot Lanvin campaign and makeup artist was Pat . Is anything else known?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->