The Last Magazine F/W 2008 (Premier Issue) : Daria Werbowy by Camilla Åkrans

OMG Daria :heart:
I just wish "upscale" magazines would stop featuring hipsters like Harley in eds. They always look so malplasé. Julia's working it though

I'm not really... excited by any of the previews, and I don't like the fact that it comes folded either. But what about the articles? what do they talk about?

I like that it comes folded... printed on newsprint... disposable if you want... I'm tired of precious.

Can't wait to get it!

The fold is such a stupid thing to do IMO; like a portrait's going to look good with a giant crease running through the face. :huh:

Is there an official web site for The Last Magazine?
I searched google and didnt find anything..^^

^ yup, nothing major's up yet, but the last mag site is here with links to their blog/contact.

do u think the magazine is still on sale after so long? does anybody know where i can get this in nyc?

FRT-Last-F08-2.jpg

FRT-Last-F08-3.jpg

source frank-tell.com

9_20_08_Magnus_berger2982.jpg

9_20_08_Magnus_berger2976.jpg

theselby.com

so they shot julia s' editorial at magnus berger's ny home. funny :smile:

^ Those 2 images are brilliant.. thanks for posting ^_^

^^ i like the art direction (??) of this editorial ....
it's like how the young graphists show their work ... and i always liked it !
and there the image is in context ...

martakrechlova

Where can you buy this in NYC? I definitely want a copy. Do they have a list of stockists available anywhere online?

The St. Mark's bookshop carries these. I've also seen them around at different bodegas

Definitely a publication to watch

And to the person who claims to be turned off by newspaper type print: maybe this is what they were going for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilybean920
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->