Makeup Brushes

My mum bought me some brush sets from Real techniques and I really love them :heart: they are so soft and really good IMO :flower:

Party_Vixen: I've used the ecotools buffing brush and I was pretty pleased with it. For how affordable it is, I think it gets the job done very well and blends nicely. I haven't had any trouble with shedding like I have from some other ecotools brushes.

I haven't seen any real techniques brushes were I live so I can't really say which would be better. They do seem nice too though! :flower:

^ Thank you!

It's on sale at the moment too so I'll pick it up this weekend :smile:.

Has anyone tried the ecotools buffing brush?

I want the real techniques brush but the only store in my city that carries them doesn't sell it on its own and I really don't need the other brushes in the set.
I have tried both Ecotools and Real Techniques buffing brushes and was much more impressed with the Ecotools one. I like a fuller coverage and the Ecotools brush does a better job with that because it’s more “dense” imo. I really wasn’t impressed with the Real Techniques buffing brush despite all the hype.

^ I picked up the ecotools brush the other week and have been using it nonstop since. I don't think I'll go back to my stippling brush or precision one again.

I get absolutely flawless coverage and it doesn't shed one bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->