Male Celebrities with Designer Bags

Reaction score
I have seen women of course carrying designer handbags, lets rack the magazines and internet for famous men or just regular men on the street carrying something of high fashion. :D this would be soo fun!

hi lucky..

i think david beckham would b the first to carry one.. i'm surprised he hasn't by now.. must b all the money being spend by victoria or his hair products.. :D

I've this great photo (not online though, I will have to scan it at some point) of Adrian Brody at a Coach party, and he purchase a whole bunch of bags.

He's pretty stylish and always has great bags, especially one for his little Chihuahua C-Lo

I couldn't figure out how to edit my post above...so please forgive the back to back posting.

I scanned the Adrian Brody pic. Sharp outfit on him, and look at the bags!!

This was from an old In Style magazine like years ago.

Attachments

• AB.JPG
    AB.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 42
oh baby! i LOVE mr brody!!! such a fricken hottie! i have a bunch of italian and french mags that he did watch and clothing ads in :smile: sexy! sexy!

Time to wake this thread up:

bp012806_02.jpg

Source -- Socialite's Life

David Beckham

beckhambagPA220506_300x450.jpg

Source - dailymail.co.uk

464.jpg

Source -Beckham-magazine.com

Jude Law from the Dunhill photo shoot - source livejournal.com/jude_daily

jude5dunhill1vb.jpg

and just a few more from star-dusted.net

Attachments

• candids_2004_oct_11.jpg
    candids_2004_oct_11.jpg
    206.1 KB · Views: 14
  • candids_may_09.jpg
    candids_may_09.jpg
    326.6 KB · Views: 45
Ianastar said:
Time to wake this thread up:

please do not quote images
Source -- Socialite's Life
angelina is missing a leg!

Last edited by a moderator:
brian....i agree with you....sigh* i love you mr.brody!!!!!!!!!! such a stud muffin!

That is Adrien Brody...........and I'm not sure who makes the bag..........but it's actually the carrier for his dog C-LO.

I found so many different shots of Jude Law carrying that brown bag (not the one in the Dunhill shot). I wonder who makes it? Maybe it was a gift from Dunhill???

Ianastar said:
That is Adrien Brody...........and I'm not sure who makes the bag..........but it's actually the carrier for his dog C-LO.

Uhm, I don't want to ruin his stud appeal but that dog carrier is...Juicy Couture...I knew that chain across the flap looked familiar, also there's a J hanging off it...

Ianastar said:
I found so many different shots of Jude Law carrying that brown bag (not the one in the Dunhill shot). I wonder who makes it? Maybe it was a gift from Dunhill???

That bag is sooo general, every mens bag line has that bag, Coach has one...I want to say that's like Hermes or something...god, I dont know mens bags...

Diorling said:
Uhm, I don't want to ruin his stud appeal but that dog carrier is...Juicy Couture...I knew that chain across the flap looked familiar, also there's a J hanging off it...

That bag is sooo general, every mens bag line has that bag, Coach has one...I want to say that's like Hermes or something...god, I dont know mens bags...

Now that you mention it..............I think the logo on the side of the bag Adrien has..........looked similar to JC.

And he wonders why people question his sexuality. LOL!!!

Yeah, come to think of it..............last night walking home I saw a similar bag to that Jude Law one in a store window. Some random store downtown area.

Ianastar said:
And he wonders why people question his sexuality. LOL!!!
That and the fact he has a Juicy dog carrier for his CHIHUAHUA...That dog could not be any gayer...

Diorling said:
That and the fact he has a Juicy dog carrier for his CHIHUAHUA...That dog could not be any gayer...

Thank you!!!

But hey............I wouldn't mind him batting for my team.:wink:

here's Mr Hamish Bowles of European Vogue with what appears to be next winter's mens bag from LV:

HamishBowlesLVbag.jpg

the b@stard! im so jealous... they probably handed it to him as soon as the model stepped off the runway. grrr....

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->