Mannequins des Cabines (In-house Models)

alwaysademo

Reaction score
Can't find a similar thread so here goes. I'd love to know everything there is to know all about the mannequin des cabines, the in house models of couture houses or even an independent brand. These elusive girls who work for a long time for a single maison and help shape its visual language. Any infos is appreciated.

I'll go first, Danielle Luquet de Saint Germain, formerly at Saint Laurent in the 60s. This lady auctioned off her couture collection in 2013 with many great pieces from Saint Laurent, Claude Montana, Alaia etc. There's little info online about her but I did manage to find an interview where she talked about her collection, her time with Yves and Claude Montana. She's exquisite.

Screen Shot 2024-07-10 at 10.34.56 PM.png

Faxculture - Yves Saint Laurent et les autres - Play RTS

Polina Kasina worked as the fit/house model for McQueen for a long time. Started in 2004/2005 and I think was done by 2015 or so. She always did the shows by the looks of it as well.

Amanda Sanchez for Chanel. Was one of the fit models for over 20 years, and I think she's still there as the fit model as well (props to her).

I can't remember where but I remember reading somewhere Emmanuelle Alt's mother was an in-house model for Nina Ricci in the 50s. I can't find her name though.

Polina Kasina worked as the fit/house model for McQueen for a long time. Started in 2004/2005 and I think was done by 2015 or so. She always did the shows by the looks of it as well.

Amanda Sanchez for Chanel. Was one of the fit models for over 20 years, and I think she's still there as the fit model as well (props to her).
Thanks for Polina Kasina, I'm searching for her work :P

Marie Seznec - all around muse, mannequin cabine chez Lacroix, she appeared briefly in the Secret World of Haute Couture at the end as head of sales there:
448570473_MarieSeznec-WWD-Japao-3.jpg.c6bec64a9f6c7f9a51806126c40854dc.jpg
bellazon

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skinnybackstage
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->