Marc Jacobs F/W 10.11 : Ann, Frida & Jac by Juergen Teller

The womens campaign is one of my favourites this season. Can't get enough of them.

I'm surprised at how well done the womenswear campaign is. They actually look premeditated. The scene works so well and the textures of the setting is such a nice contrast to that of the clothes. The tonality is what really makes the images. And what I appreciate the most is that not only is it true to MJ's and JT's vision, but they are just beautiful, beautiful pictures unlike I've ever seen before. There is some serious mood in this campaign. The stories one could stir up from the image of the girls in the field alone..

One of the best MJ campaigns for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just love this campaign, with the exception of the eyewear shots which look totally contrived and juxtapose the collection shots. Possibly best of the season. There is just completely dreamy and there's a sense of quiet, calm and escape in the shots where they are all sitting or laying on the floor.

i really cant say much about this campaign because i'd pretty much resonates everything that have been said by other posters :smile:

i just browsed through the marc jacobs campaign archive AFTER i saw these ads and i must say that they are quite bland compared to these.

I understand that some people might not like it, but some shots from this campaign will be my favorite for years :smile:

please someone upload the HD of that cactus photo...karma awaiting :smile:

any idea where that one^ could have been shot?

such a great campaign:wub:

I love this ad campaign! And i haven't been liking his recent ones. Their is a freshness to these images thats quite different than the other ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->