Marc Jacobs Resort 2010

it feels like Marc Jacobs contintues his "garden girl" theme in his resort collection. it's full of fun and happiness. I heart the lovely spaghetti-strapped short tiered dresses which will be perfect to attend a garden party. also, I like the way tweed jacket shown here, festooned with beaded bits and pieces, which makes the girl look like surrounded by brossom. wait, it goes without a pant!! tweed joins the tide of pantless! cool

I like some pieces, but not crazy about the whole thing. I'll wait for the regular show.

its a blast. lots of party wear for those who dare.

i love the styling of this collection as it reminds me of his recent showings, however these floral prints are almost plagiarizing last year's prada resort collection.

04m.jpg

style.com

aside from the black dresses in post #5, this stuff is pretty gaudy. pretty disappointing.

neither here nor there for me. Some good pieces and a lot that I don't care for. It's tremendously better than the hideous FW09 collection though

i really like it, especially (most of) the prints on the trousers and the darker shades, the jackets..

Not his best collection, and very commercial for him, too.

i'd like it better without the print overdose.
i love the blue bolero with the satin black shorts

reminds me of minnie mouse. i don't know how to feel about it

some of the stuff are blah and some are actually lovely. nevertheless, i think i'm cool with the collection.

Really love this collection all the floral dresses are dreamy and i love the black cocktail dresses:heart:

the one that i think is adorable is the model with the black top that has a bow, and red handbag

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->