Margherita Missoni

I agree. I think she just makes the outfit cute because she always smiles!

style.com
Whitney cocktail party
69768610.png

She looks great in the last outfit, love the colors, hope she'll attend the Met Gala tonight she always looks amazing!

lately, she looks tired and her style has fallen downhill. What I loved about her fashion sense is, it wasn't the typical rich socialite and sleazy hollywood influence. Now a days, I have no idea about most of what she wears, its either vulgar or just plain weird.

i liked her hairband at the met gala but want to know who she was wearing? i wish she wore something from missoni spring :(

I don't like that outfit, and I didn't like what she wore at the MET gala. Her style has been falling lately.

^Yeah, I really dislike that one all together, apart from the wedges. It's the denim jacket that ruins it for me. I'm finding a few of her outfits recently a bit cluttered.
style.com
Met gala after party
61557300.png

i agree that it's not been as good as it has in a while :( but i do think she looks great in hairbands.

thanks :heart: i don't know about the top of the dress but she does look pretty.

couple more from the missoni store book event

justjared

I think she looked fantastic at the Met:woot: I love the dress I think the top is very interesting and beautiful and she looked sexy in it:heart:, I also love the book party outfit, very fun and great colors, love the belt:flower:

At the Amber fashion show and auction in Monte Carlo. The show was held as part of the 68th Monaco Grand Prix (May 2010)
35idi0x.jpg
[/IMG]
wvuavt.jpg
[/IMG]
21j5a2x.jpg
[/IMG]
zimbio

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member