Margherita Missoni

Finally a great outfit. Something that doesn't feel off. Something that is very...Margherita!

love!! i was surprised to read that she doesn't like the south of france much in an interview though :(

At the Vanity Fair and Gucci Party Honoring Martin Scorsese during the 63rd Annual Cannes Film Festival at the Hotel Du Cap Eden Roc on May 15, 2010 in Cannes, France.
501i5s.jpg
[/IMG]
2wlwta0.jpg
[/IMG]
9iyzvp.jpg
[/IMG]
getty
Sorry I couldn't find any pics without watermarks

I don't really like the dress, but I loved the dark lips on her^_^

i cant decide if i love that look or hate it. i like the dark lipstick on her as well- she kind of looks like sophia bush in these pics for me. i feel on general though her style has not been that great recently.

I love every outfit she wears- she dresses for her age and takes risks and uses a variety of colour and shapes. She has always been such an inspiration to me! i adore that blue skirt she wore on post 37

ELLE Spain N277 October 2009 via ebook30.com

Not loving the last look with the little leopard vest doesnt seem to go but I love the metalic pale blue off the shoulder dress she wore a few days back, she looked gorgeous:heart:

Her styling at the Vanity Fair party confuses me.

I've been sitting here, letting it percolate, but I still can't decide if its wonderful... or just wonderfully bad.

Whatever the case, she is dressed better than Naomi Campbell who, with such a fussy stole, looks to have hit a flamingo with her car on the way to the party...;0)

Margherita is the most inspiring person to me - even though very often I don't get what she wears :P

53mjip.jpg
[/IMG]

Friday night in Monaco, an A-list party on a designer yacht. The host, the young Lebanese, Noor Fares

On the Wedge 2, the yacht designed by Phillipe Starck, there was a party with an exclusive guest list restricted to 100 top-tier guests, to celebrate the new jewelry line N.oor (precious pieces in ebony and diamonds), the young and well-connected Lebanese designer.

The party went on until 3am and included guests like Margherita Missoni, Pierre and Charlotte Casiraghi, Adrien Brody, Tatiana Santo Domingo, Paris Hilton with her younger sister...
vogue.it

Chopard's 150th Anniversary Party in Cannes, France
258w977.jpg
[/IMG]
242wr5e.jpg
[/IMG]
zimbio
I think she looks really good here. And her hair is always so healthy and shiny! It makes me jealous! :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->