Martin Margiela - Designer

Spacemiu

Reaction score
Maison Martin Margiela

Margiela 4-Ever

Meanwhile, ladies who have gotten used to swathe themselves in the simply luxurious cashmeres, linens and wools that Margiela created for Hermes, do not need to despair. The day after Hermes announced the Gaultier take-over, spokespeople for House of Martin Margiela said that they were launching upscale line of classic women's clothes, accessories and shoes to be labeled "4." The launch of "4" suggests that Margiela is using his Hermes experience to expand his house, which received a major investment from Diesel owner Renzo Rosso last September, when he took a majority stake in Margiela's business.

I simply adore this :heart: give us more margiela please .

on the twilight zone now, its pretty weird that my brand new 'concept' is called :blink: 4editions, I'd say 4 is :shock: hot :ninja:

A question,I know what the numbers on the label stand for,but what does a white label mean ? :unsure:

Originally posted by trean@May 29th, 2003 - 1:49 pm
A question,I know what the numbers on the label stand for,but what does a white label mean ? :unsure:
MMM white label, is just a completly blank white label Trean :wink:

i just love their white label concept :heart:

I was just wondering where i could view the martin margiela collections... ive searched on google and had no luck. (ill keep looking) maybe ya'll can help me out.

Christopher

Christopher

I don't know where you're located, but for online purchases check out brownsfashion.com and aloharag.com.

If you're looking for stores (not online) to buy from in UK or France, I can let you know that too. There's a new London store opening this month/April on Bruton Street apparently. Harvey Nics and Browns have a large selection too.

Originally posted by Johnny@Mar 30th, 2004 - 10:06 am
Christopher

I don't know where you're located, but for online purchases check out brownsfashion.com and aloharag.com.

If you're looking for stores (not online) to buy from in UK or France, I can let you know that too. There's a new London store opening this month/April on Bruton Street apparently. Harvey Nics and Browns have a large selection too.

I think Chris means he wants to view future Margiela collections (Chris is in L.A. I believe), not what's in stores, but I might be wrong.

Margiela is pretty damn elusive when it comes to showing future collections, witness tFS failure to post more than a few pictures of A/W 04/05 - and if tFS can't do it, NOONE can!

Thanx for the help... i was trying to find pics of the menswear collections but firstview only seems to have womens. I already know many places i can purchase margiela but I would like to see pictures more of the collection so i can order, haha...(besides the stuff from aloharag and browns).

Christopher

I know it's too late,but...

Attachments

• mm1.jpg
    mm1.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 98

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darvesh