Max Azria S/S 10 New York

I much prefer this over BCBG, perhaps even Herve Leger.. some looks were a miss for me, but for the most part, it is completely beautiful minimalism. I prefer the looks with an edge, the cut-outs and cages are fantastic I think!

Full Collection

9gFMD.jpg
VIZHQ.jpg

2Svwu.jpg
9gKPO.jpg

EBrPV.jpg
whelg3.jpg

nymag

Then again, loving some pieces and still unsure about the others

Beautiful collection. Interesting cuts. And I really like the paving stones (diamonds, cristal??, wev it is) on the last black dress, simple yes, but yet sophisticated. Though, the silver cages reminds me of Givenchy SS2009 collection:innocent:
00270m.jpg

style

why does max azria even put on a runway show for bcbg and herve leger?! it's clear that his passion lies with his eponymous line. this collection not only filled itself with wonderfully made and beautiful pieces, but it also presented something directional and covetable. the fluidity of these pieces matched with the rigidity of the exo/endoskeleton details remains one of the most intelligent juxtapositions we've seen. also, it's one of the most genius interpretations of urban armor we've seen that preserves a woman's femininity.

beautiful! i love the asymmetries and the silver cages.

I love some of the pieces and the colours are wonderful.
I see some Jil Sander and the silver caging looks kinda naff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->