Megan Ewing

StellaStarr

Reaction score
What do you guys think happened to her i heard she got pregant i dont believe that tho she was only 18 or soemthing

heres a picture of her for those you dont know who she is.....
megan_guess.jpg

she's gorgeous...stunning features.

Hmm. I suppose. I didn't really care for her. Did she ever do anything besides Guess?

i admit i didnt really care for her either. pretty girl and all but too commercial

havent heard anything about her since her pregnancy

Exactly, PradaP.

I'm sure she made a boatload of money with the Guess ads but I don't think she ever did an interesting editorial or anything noteworthy. Did she even do runway?

yea most of her stuff was guess but she did VS,Bare,Elle girl,PHOTO and soem toher stuff i dont remember

she's so pretty..i have no idea where she dissapeared, but i hope she's comming bak :unsure:

I think she's taking time off because of her baby, who knows if she'll come back. I don't think she did runway, but I've seen her in the guess ads and print work for VS and in a lenny kravitz video.
I always wondered why he cast megan over adriana, seeing that he is (was?) dating her. But, I agree, megan is pretty

Originally posted by tiffany@Dec 3rd, 2003 - 2:38 am
I think she's taking time off because of her baby, who knows if she'll come back. I don't think she did runway, but I've seen her in the guess ads and print work for VS and in a lenny kravitz video.
I always wondered why he cast megan over adriana, seeing that he is (was?) dating her. But, I agree, megan is pretty
yea was, hooked onto our nicole now.
bu ti dont really like megans look v.much either.

I like her, but agree that she is very commercial. Love her freckles! :wink:

I think she's stunning. I liked the ads she did do, I hope she's well and comes back whatever way she pleases.

she has a commercial yet different look like adriana
I loved her guess ads

Pregnant? This girl was in ELLEgirl Uk maybe a year and a half ago (maybe she was 16?) and now pregnant?

She is very beautiful and I hope to see her work more!

I loved her Guess ads!!I think she should make a comeback..her look is very different from Adrianna's.

That pregnant thing was only a rumor....

I dont think she is pregnant. Maybe she went to finish school. I tested with a photographer that tested with her when her guess ads had just come out. He said she was quite short and not that thin. Maybe there isn't any demand for her anymore.. :wacko:I dont see why there wouldnt be, but you never know in this business, everything changes so quickly.

She had a three year contract with guess and only did two when she "disappeard" and they are still holding onto the 1 yr left for when she comes back she is freakin 5 10 thats pretty tall

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefashionfetishist
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->